Reviews for Testing of Faith
aznxa21 chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
If I can ignore the blatant stupid, it's an enjoyable fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
HERESY, THIS IS THE LARGEST EXAMPLE OF HERESY I HAVE EVER SEEN. I CONDEMN THIS ABOMONATION AND THE HERETICAL FILTH FROM WHOSE FILTH IT WAS CREATED, TO ETERNAL CONDEMNATION.
shadow1real chapter 12 . 3/13/2013
Amazing story can't wait for more
BIBOTOT chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
This is a well-written Imperial Guards fiction, better than most others. I like the fact you describe Guards as what they really are, life, breathing humans and not cannon fodder.
However, you should indent a paragraph each time a dialogue takes place.
Void chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Its been some time since this was updated good to see it back, just wish it was longer.
Master of the Boot chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
I think this was my favourite chapter so far :) The mental image of a commissar with an iPod was hilarious enough on its own. But the reference to Arnie and the Terminator movies alone had me busting a gut laughing.

BUt beyond that, this story is a beautiful example of a character driven story, and while the characters aren't flashy and flamboyant, they're relatable and I genuinely am interested in them and care about them.

Great work on this :) Plus I like how Narabi was curious about the half zodiac son ;) I wanna see more of that kid.
Master of the Boot chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
I'm really enjoying this :) I really enjoyed the part at the end where the young hybrid was putting the pistol to his head. I had flashbacks of Robert De Niro in Deer Hunter and I was legit afraid that he was going to die. But then . . . just a training exercise. Damn, I broke a sweat there.

But really, this reminds me a little of my favourite movie, the Great Mouse Detective. Like GMD, you've built a world of anthros that's fascinating and fleshed out and I want to see more. see where this world goes and what's going to happen to it.

Great work ;)
Master of the Boot chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Hey I'm back :)

Good to be reading this again. I had to reread the first few chapters but this is a rather great and unique story. And I have to admit, furies strangely improve the Grimdark future a great deal :) now I'm ready for more!
Kit chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
It's interesting to say the least seeing a story based on this idea
Axcel chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
Surveillent is right about the Imperium...and they're the GOOD GUYS. Grimdark indeed...kinda understates the crapsack world that is warhammer 40K.

To be fair, though, that misunderstanding was where they thought said human civilization was trying to wipe them out...sooo, it's kinda justifiable.
Vengeful Soldier chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
It's a good thing that they're using Krieg to be the trainers, because I think that any other regiment would have flat out refused. Not to mention fragged the commissar for having what many would call a mutant baby.
Vengeful Soldier chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
No offence, but the Imperium would have burned this place with fire a loooong time ago. Literal fire too. Mutants are only allowed as slave labour on the more tolerant worlds. Tolerant. And those are the ones that still have some kind of human qualities to them. Even other guard regiments would open fire on them the second they saw them on any battle field and don't even get me started on what the sisters of battle would do. Decent story though, so I have to give you credit for that.
surveillent 314 chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
battle los angeles in warhammer? what the?
surveillent 314 chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
dude...their are cannon imperium prayers...
surveillent 314 chapter 6 . 10/20/2012
HERA...you know what forget it i play eldar anyway, besides kreegans are badasses as science has proven