Reviews for I Would Rather Die In Your Arms
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
This was really enjoyable! I too recently bought the game after wanting to play it so badly and I made a character with all three servants because I wanted to see all of their reactions (and kinda when I picked Archer first, he kept berating and I felt awful about my abilities XD)

By far, I think Caster is the quirkiest and most cheerful and Saber is die-hard loyal but also kind and Archer is the one in the middle who's kinda pessimistic but over time he really kinda grows on ya.

Great writing, I loved it!

-DMRA
WafflingWarrior chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I personally don't see Archer as the type to say 'I love you' much, even with Rin in UBW, he never said it. That being said, you did a wonderful job writing this, and I felt you captured him near perfect, especially given how close a bond he had formed with FeMC.

The cliffhanger ending is a nice touch as well, given we are unsure of what exactly happened to the protag. (even though we're 'supposedly' deleted', I question that somedays)

Great job.
0Amethyst0 chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Fate/Extra CCC Y U NO RELEASE FASTER?!
orekii chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
That was fluffy, adorable and cute! To be honest, I like FeMC and Archer together rather than Archer and Rin. I totally shipp them, I was expecting some romance between them in Fate/Extra but I get nothing so hypothetically speaking, my life was ruined after I finished the game after using Archer as a servant, only fanarts and fanfictions complete my expectations...that was a good read by the way! :)
Skarrow chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
...Wow. The way you ended this fanfic was really... depressing, but it totally describes how I felt when I saw the ending. Good going!

And I like the little touch you made at the end, with Archer not saying the name of the FeMC. I also like the *ahem*kissing*ahem*scene ;) poor Rin had to watch every minute of it! Made me LOL!

Thanks to your story, I'm now fully motivated to write my Fate/Extra fanfiction. :) I hope you read and review mine, too :)