Reviews for Straight On 'Til Morning
MyladyNancy chapter 23 . 3/24
I have really enjoyed reading your stories. I love your Edward and the interactions between the wolfs and the vampires. Listening to Bella process it all and Edward reaction has been fluid and wonderful. I look forward to continuing with this story.
Iisobella chapter 23 . 2/24
I don't get it.. How can you just have 130 reviews?! It's scandalous! And you're fantastic!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 22 . 1/25
Oh boy overly sanctimonious vamps are the worst. But it served a purpose here.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 21 . 1/25
Really? They are scared of the pack? Pathetic. YOu write like the pack has the means to follow anyone anywhere. And once vamps are gone, thier power goes to, (But yes, they don't know that.) So what is the real problem.

Just don't go to Dartmouth, duh. Go anywhere else. DUH. I mean come on talk about trumped up drama. Its not even an issue.

And even if they tell they will have to deal with the Volturi and all that would fall on them. Again not even a problem.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 20 . 1/25
Ah... Nice informaton on the victorian an Edwardian age... I guess... Does it have anything to do with anything? Or was all that just so you could say '1' line about Edwards character?

Planning for the trip up a mountain. Nice. It never made any sense that they weren' t more prepared and that JB needed to 'cozy' up to Bella. That was just crap for SM to push on the rest of us.

And even if he was in the tent, all he need to do was be there nothing more. It would've warmed up eventually, if SM really wants us to believe a 108 degree body heat was enough to turn the tide more than a thermal sleeping bag.
Finally some action.

TRILL
TrillionSchiffer chapter 17 . 1/24
Wolves exist outside of time, that is why Alice can't see them? Sorry but SM had the answer even if she didn't know it. They are 'SPIRITS WARRIORS!' Alice can't see spirits! So its just darkness. Duh! lol.

Esme is the weak link... Just throw that out there why dont ya. Oh and tell them who the strong ones are while your at it. SMH. It was a mistake in the books and something that should've been corrected here. smh.

And I don't get it. With the most adaptive minds on the planet, how can ESME say so many years later' Im just not any good at martial arts" Why keep up the stepford wife B.s.? She came from an abusive relationship JUST like rose. Didn't she want to find her own strength in all that time? Wasn't she frozen being fiercely independent? SMH. Another point deduction for this chapter. SMH.

Trill
TrillionSchiffer chapter 14 . 1/24
Why are they practicing with the wolves? Its not like this temporary truce is 'permanent' LOL

Talk about giving away the farm. I thought you were about 'reasonable' decision making. Seem pretty poor to trust them with so much information after everything they have said.

Like a black man giving a 'Klan' member bullets to the gun he's been trying to fire over and over. Completely retarded thing to do.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 12 . 1/24
Man the wolves were rough with the cullens. Harsh. They would let the newborns chew on the cullens bones before helping them. Bella really got a reality check about who her 'friends' are.

And maybe its about time to start caring about your appearance Bella. Going around getting herbed because you're too much of a tomboy to put on a skirt or do more with your hair other than put it in another ponytail is not winning you any points in the self esteem department. So spice it up.

TRILLY TRILL!
TrillionSchiffer chapter 11 . 1/24
Awesome chapter. Now this was a real talk. So much better than the original. We all knew this information but the way you depicted it here... fanstastic job. Love how rosalie broke down what the change into a vampire 'really' means.

The others were really sugarcoating it.

Gr8 Job.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 8 . 1/24
This rational make over is reading so so well. *applause*
paulo padden chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
love these stories ssoo much theres just something about them that captures your attention.l would love read a sequel to the 3rd forever,20 yrs on. keep on writing ,love and peace,like how reasonable bella is ,how edward and bella discuss things the way normal couples
Christinebj chapter 23 . 7/27/2015
Wonderful final chapter love the working through things ideas!
Christinebj
Caz1105 chapter 23 . 10/17/2014
Loved your take on familiar events, especially the events with Jacob without having him appear in them! Pesky Jacob gets on my nerves. Your plots were very good and original and I enjoyed reading them very much. Looking forward to reading the next instalment xx
1853kaz chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
So logical! A good, healthy growing relationship. Love the way everything happened on the same timeline, but you resolved it differently, maturely, each step of the way :)
1853kaz chapter 21 . 9/24/2013
Enjoying it very much! :)