Reviews for Straight On 'Til Morning
Caz1105 chapter 23 . 10/17/2014
Loved your take on familiar events, especially the events with Jacob without having him appear in them! Pesky Jacob gets on my nerves. Your plots were very good and original and I enjoyed reading them very much. Looking forward to reading the next instalment xx
1853kaz chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
So logical! A good, healthy growing relationship. Love the way everything happened on the same timeline, but you resolved it differently, maturely, each step of the way :)
1853kaz chapter 21 . 9/24/2013
Enjoying it very much! :)
1853kaz chapter 16 . 9/24/2013
Love how you have straightened it all out :)
1853kaz chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
Bella is so patient with edward's restrictions. Better woman than me! :)
1853kaz chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
Ah, she's so nice. I don't find myself gritting my teeth at all with your Bella :)
1853kaz chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Enjoying it! :)
1853kaz chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
I'm enjoying your spin. Love the meaningful conversations :)
1853kaz chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
She is a bit more secure.. Funnier, too. Refreshing :)
1853kaz chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hi! Saw a rec for this from eulinid price. I thought I had read every good AU.. Maybe not! :)
cela chapter 23 . 8/19/2013
I have to say I enjoyed your interpretation of this book very much. I really did not like all the angst with Jacob in the original; he was just so immature and overbearing to be appealing at all. I thought bella and Edward both showed a lot more maturity and love for each other that was romantic and also more grown up in a way, so that they were a little less teen-ish than they normally wre. thanks for the great read!
qhrciskrpc chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
Found this one ok o good. Not as good as some of your other stuff; but I read every word.
BELAVERA chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
Wow! Bella has finally decided that maybe she might live through a "non-wedding (but still legal marriage ceremony). Isn't is strange that about the time that general opinion decided that weddings needed a white dress for the bride is about the time that brides started to seriously disregard the real meaning of that white dress. My mom was disgusted when she found people who "had to get married" wearing a white dress. Some people take it very serious, others just find a beautiful white dress that costs thousands of $ to wear to a huge gathering and then an even bigger party!
BELAVERA chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
Thank you for writing this version of Eclipse! I have a hard time with too much tension and suspense. In fact, if it gets too much for me, I always read the last chapter to see who survived. I have NOT read the last chapter on this story. As you have pointed out before, "why can't people just TALK to each other?" I really like the saga of Twilight, and I also really like your version of it, too (sometimes even better, it depends on how I am feeling). Keep up the good work!
Nika chapter 23 . 3/18/2013
ah, one more: and of course I'm moving to the next part of the story! :)