Reviews for Straight On 'Til Morning
paulo padden chapter 3 . 8/26
love these stories ssoo much theres just something about them that captures your attention.l would love read a sequel to the 3rd forever,20 yrs on. keep on writing ,love and peace,like how reasonable bella is ,how edward and bella discuss things the way normal couples
Christinebj chapter 23 . 7/27
Wonderful final chapter love the working through things ideas!
Christinebj
Caz1105 chapter 23 . 10/17/2014
Loved your take on familiar events, especially the events with Jacob without having him appear in them! Pesky Jacob gets on my nerves. Your plots were very good and original and I enjoyed reading them very much. Looking forward to reading the next instalment xx
1853kaz chapter 23 . 9/24/2013
So logical! A good, healthy growing relationship. Love the way everything happened on the same timeline, but you resolved it differently, maturely, each step of the way :)
1853kaz chapter 21 . 9/24/2013
Enjoying it very much! :)
1853kaz chapter 16 . 9/24/2013
Love how you have straightened it all out :)
1853kaz chapter 13 . 9/24/2013
Bella is so patient with edward's restrictions. Better woman than me! :)
1853kaz chapter 11 . 9/24/2013
Ah, she's so nice. I don't find myself gritting my teeth at all with your Bella :)
1853kaz chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
Enjoying it! :)
1853kaz chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
I'm enjoying your spin. Love the meaningful conversations :)
1853kaz chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
She is a bit more secure.. Funnier, too. Refreshing :)
1853kaz chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hi! Saw a rec for this from eulinid price. I thought I had read every good AU.. Maybe not! :)
cela chapter 23 . 8/19/2013
I have to say I enjoyed your interpretation of this book very much. I really did not like all the angst with Jacob in the original; he was just so immature and overbearing to be appealing at all. I thought bella and Edward both showed a lot more maturity and love for each other that was romantic and also more grown up in a way, so that they were a little less teen-ish than they normally wre. thanks for the great read!
qhrciskrpc chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
Found this one ok o good. Not as good as some of your other stuff; but I read every word.
BELAVERA chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
Wow! Bella has finally decided that maybe she might live through a "non-wedding (but still legal marriage ceremony). Isn't is strange that about the time that general opinion decided that weddings needed a white dress for the bride is about the time that brides started to seriously disregard the real meaning of that white dress. My mom was disgusted when she found people who "had to get married" wearing a white dress. Some people take it very serious, others just find a beautiful white dress that costs thousands of $ to wear to a huge gathering and then an even bigger party!