Reviews for Guilty Innocent
Halfangeltje chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
It was a very awesome storyy! How robin got hypnotize !
but this is the end? Robin is dead?:(
Stately Demented chapter 4 . 4/12/2013
Hmmmm. Update?
Miss Fortune chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
woah LOL that was like really sad but i wanna know whats gonna happen next, though i dont like sad fan fictions like people dying and stuff its just really sad but i kina like this i guess but i would like it more if they werent actually DEAD """"""""""""""""(
danvseveryone chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Very nice. I hope you are going to update soon.

-Danvseveryone.
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
please update soon!
Huge potter fan chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
this is so sad ...that bastard !slade fu*king jerk !what kind of villian is he! :P go to hell slade!
nicly done more pls!
powerrangersfangirl22 chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Update soon!
Sofia Michelle chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
... *.* even if BB is the youngest. He was the strongest in a way. I have an idea for the end. Tht it wasn't a dream, somehow BB and Robin from this story go to he past an warn themselves and the JLA about Slases plan and how he did it. This way both the JLA and the Teen Totans unite! An defeat Slade once and for all! Yay!
More ASAP
DyingWarrior chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I changed my name now it is DyingWarrior instead of ShadowWolfDragon and nice chapter
Kichi93 chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I'm really liking this story so far, it's so much darker than other supposed "dark" fics I've read, keep updating please!:)
RavenBowie chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
WOAH! is all I can say...
More please _
Direct5018 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
The last review belongs to me :D stupid log out thing. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/11/2012
Come on! not Starfire! Who is left now, just BB? good chapter but... I don't want them to dieeeeeee! Ok now... I DIDN'T want them to die. just let BB live please.
Sofia Michelle chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Somehow I thought that the remaining titans will have the JLA protection even if Robin was captured. Slade was out there. So who is left only BB? I would love that in the end, even if Robin was being controllled the Titans were still somehow still alive. :)
Direct5018 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Wow finally you updated :) very good but you should write more ASAP :)