Reviews for Cave In
Arceegirl4evr chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
I love this! This was a great story!
FurorNocturna chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Poor Optimus X3
LordStarscream22 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Optimus Prime did not die
tfplover14 chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
DON'T DIE OPTIMUS! Great story!
tfplover14 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Oooh, a good cliffy. Love this story and I hope you write more TFP romance between Optimus and Arcee.
3496transformersfan chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
I'm a big fan of this pairing and I must say that you have expertly made a Prime look like an oblivious idiot. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Why do i picture megatron rubbing his hands together Mr. Burns style?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
lol I thought everyone knew. Really its a no-brainer; he IS a Prime after all and before that he was the world's most awesome nerd
Autogirl91 chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
YAY Optimus lives! You're right though he is too awesome to kill off and not to mention too sexy for his own good.:)
Autogirl91 chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Dang it read the other one before this one but oh well,better late than never. This wasn't too bad you nailed Prime's personality but Megatron was a bit oc though. Anyway good story and onward to chapter 2.
Natty-Wacker chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Ooooh! suspense! can't wait to read what happens next!
I love how you wrote "Optimus' spark skipped a beat" it made me laugh.
VectorPrime155 chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
HAVE OPTIMUS CONFESS HIS ATRACTION TO ARCEE!
pgsmrocks chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Hmmm surprising ending, but it was well done. Optimus needs to stop being so noble and just *talk* to Arcee. As much as you say the story is finished, I think you need another chapter. _ Unless you are planning on leaving Optimus a 'virgin' mech.
haloangel21 chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
Yes, Optimus, they knew. :) Arcee loves you and you should know that. Please, don't let this end! I'd like another chapter pleeease! *clings to your leg, which drags me along with you*
RintinDestiny chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
IF YOU KILL OPTIMUS ARRRGGHHHH! Haha just joking (but really) please update soon