Reviews for Raph's Babe
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2016
omfg that is all I have to say
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2016
what would happen if we did die
also so far best fanfiction I have read yet
SuperSOULEATERLOVER chapter 19 . 3/18/2016
Yesssssssssss~! We need Mooooooore stories like this please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please!
Ashley chapter 20 . 12/23/2015
Awesome story, omg! I love it! Its just so, YES! It starts with them meeting, and ends with them having two kids! Awesome story, I would bow to you if I could!
Mackenzie chapter 20 . 7/30/2015
What a beautiful ending I was totally in love
Secret chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
Dont usually get into the Reader x series, but why not, right? And then I get here and I'm all like... "Crap, Im going to die..." -facepalm-
XxVenusViperxX chapter 20 . 6/27/2015
So cute and adorbs. In the 16th chapter or something, i would have preferred a cheeseburger pizza with just meat cheese and pickles, or just my favorite meat lover's pizza, but hey who cares! And while i love this aborable thing, i think i'd get along much better with Mikey. Just because 1. I'M SUCH A CHEESEBALL!, 2. yes i'd make friends with all the young kids in a room in probably less then one hour... oh well that's what Mikey's Cutie is for! Love it, and i hope someday you could look at my OCs for a thingy like this!
amadahyb chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
I would take a bath with a unlocked door in a tmnt's room...even if i liked him
Pippinpoppin chapter 16 . 4/6/2015
Haha! My name is Allie xD But my full name is Alexis :) don't know how you get Allie from Alexis, but whatever ;) ;)
Iship3it chapter 20 . 3/24/2015
I'm entirely new to this site, but decided to join after reading The Turtles's Friend, because I wanted to follow your stories! Idk if I'm supposed to review after the story is already done, but I'm going to anyway! I appreciate these stories about falling in love with the other turtles, especially since Raph is my fave, but I can tell you're still in love with Donatello! Ha!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I love this so much it's soo good in love
Guest chapter 12 . 2/17/2015
AWWWW so kawii! I Love it!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/18/2015
Soo good! My word it's like 3:00 and I read it all in one sitting.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/30/2014
I love ur story and can u make a donnie/reader please!
JustGrace chapter 15 . 11/24/2014
Make a story for Allie and Eric!