Reviews for We Didn't Burn
Alyson chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Hi. I like the angle which you chose to write about. Just like the others, I'm waiting for what will happen next. Hope you update anytime soon! :!
Magenta Brave chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Awesome Story, will there be more? Hoping so, like what will happen when liam finds out, and all. Just so tens!
mylove24 chapter 5 . 6/29/2013
Can't wait to read more. Love the annie and austin chemistry. Can't wait to see where this is going.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
MORE MORE MORE MORE soon please
Veuve Noir chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
very good
Guest chapter 5 . 10/21/2012
Nice story, can't wait for the next chapter and Liam's reaction. Please post soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Interesting story. Looking forward to reading more. Really like the chemistry between Annie and Austin. Also interested to see what Liam's reaction will be to seeing Annie and Austin together.
em chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Just read the whole story, I love it! There was so much potential for Austin/Annie on the show, I'm so mad they kicked him off the show! This is the way they should have went in the show instead of the crap we get now. Great job with the story! can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Love it
LANfanaddictNIE chapter 5 . 9/24/2012
Good Chapter. Love It. At the end I was like, yes Annie, yes, don't think, just stick with it! LOL. I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
LANfanaddictNIE chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
To lazy to sign in, but I will take the time to comment because your story is Soooo good! I'm glad u found the time to post this chapter, it's a great read. I really like the easy pace of Annie and Austin, it flows well. Can't wait to see how things will carry out for Annie. Don't mean to be pushy, but post soon...plz :)
roclaiexox chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
wow this is really good, hope u post again soon :)
LANfanaddictNIE chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I just finished reading Chp 2 & 3. Both very well written chapters. I love the ease in conversation between Austin and Annie. Yes, I love Lannie, but Austin and Annie could make a good pair afterall, Austin is becoming more trustworthy. Update soon, can't wait to read the next chapter :)
ItsVintageHearts chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
I love Annie/Austin (still love Lannie..a bit more) haha. Great chapter! Update soon? :)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Omg I can't wait for the next chapter ! Everything is so eel written and I am loving Austin/annie!