Reviews for Frailty
sammynanci chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
I loved,great chapter,poor thing my little Sammy *_* I love when Dean said "I'm not going to lose you again, Sam...that was so sweet but this "Listen to me Sam and listen well. Lucifer and whatever else your 'hell-shocked' mind conjures up are not real. I told you before they ain't real. I am real, Sam. I am real and I am right here and I am not going to let anything happen to you."

I love so much,brotherly love is wonderfull
Alexandria M. R chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Awwwwwwww! A very adorable chapter. Dang, I know it's wrong, but I miss Lucifer and the whole Hallucifer and Sam storyline. Do you have any idea how much they could've done with it? But noooo...of course not. They just HAD to focus on something as stupid as Leviathins. I just...don't like Leviathins, ya know. :P Supernatural has always been focused on the brothers and their relationship and family. It's about two brothers hunting evil monsters, carrying on with the family business and all that, that's the show we had grown to love, right. But sadly, it lost that magic after Season 5. WELL, lets just hope Jeremy brings it back. Although, I've read the spoilers and trust, they don't sound too pretty. :/

SORRY! Supernatural just does that to me. :P
BlueRavenQuill chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Oh, it seems Sam's uncertainty is going to keep building up until he explodes...hopefully Dean will be there when he does. Looking forward to the next chapter!
lizziemarie0529 chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
I love that song, Johnny Cash is one of my favorites! My heart goes out to Dean and Sam! Please update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 8/24/2012
Best story yet!
SPN Mum chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Poor, poor Sam! That hallucination of Lucifer gets more real each time. Pretty soon, Sam won't know what's real and what isn't, and Dean won't be able to help him. Dean really needs to find a way to help Sam before it gets that bad. Being alone at the cabin isn't necessarily a good thing.
nupinoop296 chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Poor Sam. :(
The Slightly Demented chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
This stoy has been really interesting so far. I can't wait to see how this turns out for the brothers.
SPN Mum chapter 7 . 8/21/2012
I hate it when the boys stop talking to each other. That's when mistakes are made. Good thing Jody stuck around long enough for Dean to mostly get over being angry with Sam. I wish she could have a part in their lives, cause I think she could do them both some good.

Lucifer WOULD show up right in the middle of Bobby's service! Sam broke open his stitches again. I swear, that wound is never going to heal, thanks to good ol' Luci! O.o
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 8/21/2012
Sam is trying to be okay for Dean, but Dean getting mad so easily isn't helping any. Sam can't help what he 'sees' or 'feels', and Dean treating him like he's acting like a spoiled brat just makes Sam feel worse. This was a lousy time for Bobby to die, not that there is ever a good time, but Sam's wall coming down has madehim more vulnerable than he was before. Bobby was helping Sam keep it together, and now there's just Dean. Poor Sam!
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
Darn! I just knew something bad was going to happen! Now Sam has cut himself pretty bad, all because Lucifer wouldn't leave him alone. Dean is going to be so upset! Here he got a job and everything, and now he's probably going to feel like he can't leave Sam alone, or he'll hurt himself. They never get a break...
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Dean knows that something is bothering Sam, but he's waiting for Sam to bring it up. He doesn't feel capable of coping with any more messes at the moment, so he isn't going to go looking for trouble. Unfortunately, Sam is keeping his problems with Lucifer from Dean because he doesn't want to weigh him down any more than he already is. This can only lead to bad things happening...
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Poor Sam! Lucifer can be so annoying! I really hate that he has to fight him every day. It would be so nice if Dean and Sam could have time off from all the bad, and just have some days to be completely normal.
The.Impala's.Trunk chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
I really really enjoyed this chapter. Maybe it's just my imagination, but I also think you're story telling is getting better too :)
Loved how you wrote about the brothers' relationship, you really got the sincerity and closeness of their relationship well.
Good old Lucifer. We knew he wasn't gone long ;)
Can't wait for the next chapter!
BlueRavenQuill chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
I'm glad that the Sheriff, despite not being able to do much, is there for them and feeling protective, despite the fact that she knows so little about them. First time I've read a story where Mary's funeral was was interesting to read. Feeling really bad about the way Sam is thinking about his brother and hoping Dean realizes it soon. Looking forward to the next chapter.
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »