Reviews for Frailty
Good job with Jody.
frownypup chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
More! More! More! :D
lordtrayus chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
great chapter as always, i love how you have extra protective dean, who feels bad about stuff hes done to sam, i wish he was more like that on the show, i miss when he was the overprotective big brother instead of this woe is me rubbish we've been getting. and thank you for showing that dean acted like an ass in season five, like he had never made a mistake. keep up the good work!
lizziemarie0529 chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
I feel so bad for Sam, he can never get a break. Please update soon
YellowReader chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Poor Sam! Love this chap! Lucifer and Sam stories are so cool to read :)
brynerose chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Aw, heartbreaking! Go figure Satan would show up at that moment. Sam just can't catch a break, poor guy '( I hope they realize they've still got support in the sheriff. They need it!

bryne
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Bobby's death was a horrible blow to both boys. Not only did they feel like they lost their last friend, but Bobby had become a surrogate father to them as well. Now they truly only had each other.
Kris chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Just wondering when the next chapter of this fabulous story will be told. I've got it bookmarked and everything he
BlueRavenQuill chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
I feel so bad reading about such a quiet and worried Sam. It was nice seeing Sheriff Mills talking with Sam, and also feeling protective about him. Eager to see Dean's reaction to the Sheriff and Sam coming back together after he was worried. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
allwrong4life chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Awe poor sammy
Creole chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
loved it so much that i can't wait for the next installment. I think you are a brilliant writer and have such a feel for the brotherly bond and how guys/brothers act. well done
sarah chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
loll i can actually visualize the pissed off Dean :DD
can't wait for your next update
brynerose chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Creepy guy, Norman. I know someone's got to do the job, but it's always unnerving the people who take it too seriously.

Next chapter's conversation should be interesting. Will the boys let Jody in on what's Sam's dealing with? Can't wait to see where you take this!

bryne
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Great chapter! Glad to see an update. I really love how you have the boys handling everything that happened after Bobby's death- it's something they sort of skimmed over in the show. Love to see what happens next!
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Poor Sam doesn't need Dean yelling at him right now. He's feeling Bobby's loss just as much as Dean is, if not more. Plus he is still trying to deal with hell and Lucifer. I hope Jody will attend the funeral service, as I think the boys could use her support. It's really tough times right now.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »