Reviews for Frailty
The.Impala's.Trunk chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
I really really enjoyed this chapter. Maybe it's just my imagination, but I also think you're story telling is getting better too :)
Loved how you wrote about the brothers' relationship, you really got the sincerity and closeness of their relationship well.
Good old Lucifer. We knew he wasn't gone long ;)
Can't wait for the next chapter!
BlueRavenQuill chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
I'm glad that the Sheriff, despite not being able to do much, is there for them and feeling protective, despite the fact that she knows so little about them. First time I've read a story where Mary's funeral was mentioned...it was interesting to read. Feeling really bad about the way Sam is thinking about his brother and hoping Dean realizes it soon. Looking forward to the next chapter.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
Good job with Jody.
frownypup chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
More! More! More! :D
lordtrayus chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
great chapter as always, i love how you have extra protective dean, who feels bad about stuff hes done to sam, i wish he was more like that on the show, i miss when he was the overprotective big brother instead of this woe is me rubbish we've been getting. and thank you for showing that dean acted like an ass in season five, like he had never made a mistake. keep up the good work!
lizziemarie0529 chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
I feel so bad for Sam, he can never get a break. Please update soon
YellowReader chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Poor Sam! Love this chap! Lucifer and Sam stories are so cool to read :)
brynerose chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
Aw, heartbreaking! Go figure Satan would show up at that moment. Sam just can't catch a break, poor guy '( I hope they realize they've still got support in the sheriff. They need it!

bryne
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Bobby's death was a horrible blow to both boys. Not only did they feel like they lost their last friend, but Bobby had become a surrogate father to them as well. Now they truly only had each other.
Kris chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Just wondering when the next chapter of this fabulous story will be told. I've got it bookmarked and everything he
BlueRavenQuill chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
I feel so bad reading about such a quiet and worried Sam. It was nice seeing Sheriff Mills talking with Sam, and also feeling protective about him. Eager to see Dean's reaction to the Sheriff and Sam coming back together after he was worried. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
allwrong4life chapter 6 . 7/9/2012
Awe poor sammy
Creole chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
loved it so much that i can't wait for the next installment. I think you are a brilliant writer and have such a feel for the brotherly bond and how guys/brothers act. well done
sarah chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
loll i can actually visualize the pissed off Dean :DD
can't wait for your next update
brynerose chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Creepy guy, Norman. I know someone's got to do the job, but it's always unnerving the people who take it too seriously.

Next chapter's conversation should be interesting. Will the boys let Jody in on what's Sam's dealing with? Can't wait to see where you take this!

bryne