Reviews for Frailty
Guest chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Great chapter! Glad to see an update. I really love how you have the boys handling everything that happened after Bobby's death- it's something they sort of skimmed over in the show. Love to see what happens next!
SPN Mum chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Poor Sam doesn't need Dean yelling at him right now. He's feeling Bobby's loss just as much as Dean is, if not more. Plus he is still trying to deal with hell and Lucifer. I hope Jody will attend the funeral service, as I think the boys could use her support. It's really tough times right now.
YellowReader chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Love it! Update soon : )
YellowReader chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Love it! Update soon please :)
brynerose chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Aw, I feel so bad for both boys! It's not exactly easy for Dean to figure out what to do with Sam. What DO you do with a huge, athletic brother who randomly has complete breaks from reality? Makes me wanna just hug them both :'( Great chapter; update again soon!

bryne
sarah chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
excellent update

keep it up
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Good chapter, Sam's in a bad way, like how, exactly as he would, he's only concerned about not making it worse for Dean.
Ally chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Great chapter! I really liked the whole grilled sandwich part. Update soon :)
allwrong4life chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
I like deans affectionate side
BlueRavenQuill chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Liked seeing Dean's reaction to Sam, and also his emotional turmoil. Eager to see the next chapter.
BlueRavenQuill chapter 4 . 6/22/2012
Looking forward to see where you're taking this. I had always wondered in season seven if the path Sam would go down would be exactly that, especially since Dean told Sam about the difference in pain. Eager for the next chapter! :)
kayhb916 chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
I am really enjoying this story, and can't wait until the next chapter!
YellowReader chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I love this story! You are able to capture both Sam and Dean's emotions so beautifully! Please update soon!
brynerose chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Sorry for the delay-I just like to read all posted chapters thus far before I review. Definitely want to see where this is going. Boy is Dean going to flip when he gets back and finds Sam. At least Sam's injury is across his palm, so it's not likely to bleed dangerously. update soon!

bryne
PriWinchester chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Hey wow! I m really enjoying your story..Keep going :)
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »