Reviews for Frailty
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Oh man, great chapter, but it sucks so much that Dean has a job and Sam is so freaked out. How is Dean supposed to work if Sam can't stay alone! Will he hide what happened?
sammynanci chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
I like so much! Great job,specially chapter 3,really I love this! Poor Sammy! I cant wait for the next!
samgirl19 chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
oh poor sammy
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
Very good chapter. Love me some angsty Sam!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Very good chapter, well done. Love how both of them are so determined to take care of the other.
NAVILLUS chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Well done... Right on spot with the characters personalities. Look forward to more.

Tx for the shout out!

Suzy
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I would love to see more of Sam & Dean dealing with the after effects of Bobby's death. Thanks for sharing.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Great chapter, looking forward to more.
mbrattoo chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow! Can't wait for more! This is an absolutely great start. I love that Dean is trying to work through Bobby's death and take care of Sam at the same time. Being the older sibling can be trying, something I'm far too familiar with. And, poor Sammy. I can tell that more hurt is coming his way. Anyway, great job so far!
laurie31 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Very nice start! They are so completely alone without Bobby; you have captured Dean's despair nicely, and Sam's having nightmares to go with the headache. Looking forward to chapter 2!
valleri68 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Great first chapter. Can't wait for the next :)
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5