Reviews for Take Your Time
srcuz41 chapter 32 . 4/27
I really like this story. I sure hope that these characters come back in further stories, just like the show moves forward hopefully you will move this Jane and Maura into future cases and how their life progresses.
Of course I have not finished this story so who knows how much time you cover in this story, but in the event that more can come from them I sure would like to read about it.
Thanks again for sharing your talent. I am enjoying how you are bringing the ladies together in this tale.
Salina
Bambibelle84 chapter 49 . 4/9
Thanks for sharing this story very very beautiful. I enjoyed it very much.
Bambibelle84 chapter 48 . 4/9
One word. RIZZLEGASMIC.
Bambibelle84 chapter 47 . 4/9
Aaahhh. Asfsdfkflfldjsshsjsks. Their i love yous. Im sorry but i have elephants in my stomach right now bahahaha. Omg i was dying for them to say it. Just perfection.
Bambibelle84 chapter 46 . 4/9
I love how the Rizzoli dinner went. Perfection. Jane being scared cause shes never been with a woman. Maura talking to her about it. Communication. Very important.
Bambibelle84 chapter 44 . 4/9
Those "i like yous" kill me everytime.
Bambibelle84 chapter 43 . 4/9
Torture this chapter was torture. Ahhhh. Very sexy. I love that Maura respects Jane.
Bambibelle84 chapter 42 . 4/9
Omg I LOVED THIS CHAPTER. So adorbs i cant with them. Maura with her 20 Questions bahaha. And Jane just expressing how she feels and Maura asdffghjklsjshsjskshdhdjd. I loved it.
Bambibelle84 chapter 41 . 4/9
Jane asked her finally. To be her girlfriend.
Bambibelle84 chapter 39 . 4/9
Sexy. And such a tease of a chapter lol. Slow is good.
Bambibelle84 chapter 38 . 4/9
Them kissing in the park under the stars aww.
Bambibelle84 chapter 37 . 4/9
Great chapter awww both wanting to be in a relationship.
Bambibelle84 chapter 36 . 4/9
Aww the date was adorbs.
Bambibelle84 chapter 32 . 4/9
This chapter was so adorbs. Ahhh they finally kissed.
Bambibelle84 chapter 31 . 4/8
["Goodnight, Jane," Maura said, a little embarrassed. She just kissed Janeā€¦ Maura smiled anyway. She just kissed Jane. She just felt Jane's lips with her own, and it felt so nice.]

I knew Jane would be awake. Asdfghjkl