Reviews for Heaven's Fallen Angel
Gacsam chapter 8 . 4/7
Awaiting next chapter :3
GRAMMAR NAZI chapter 4 . 3/10
IT'S "I COULDN'T CARE LESS"
YOU SAID "I COULD CARE LESS" WHICH MEANS YOU CAN
BUT IN THIS CASE YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID "I COULDN'T CARE LESS" BECAUSE NARUTO CARES MORE ABOUT SOHARA THAN RAMEN.
Bomertank chapter 5 . 3/8
I like this story but there are many errors like playing for planning , train for trained, and then there are some points were you don't need to write some sentences in detail they can be shortened .
Hey man it's a great story so far. And I'll wait for you to start up again. Your grammars great and your story makes sense. Keep up the good work.
blackflashingfox chapter 8 . 1/12
keep up the good work, I'm intrested
Fistgerald Jr chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
Hi I'm new here and i read you're story , And want to said that is pretty good and for chapter 8. Enough of this note and you should get a new laptop and keep make more chapter and did you know the new chapter of Sora no Otoshimono of chapter 73 ,74 ,75 and you won't like it beauce it ight be sad or a surpise and there are the new second movie called heaven's lost property final enter my master if the same thing as chapter 45 and the same as chapter 72 , 71 ,70 i guess and new flash hiyori is alive beauce the last of the ending that you heard her bell sound so can you just add some thing to naruto just like naruto shippuden and make his other wings grow back and if like to change his black wing to white and add some genjustu and angeloid power pandora of the ultimate combation of okay so please just get that laptop and know you don't want me to review but is the only way to talk to you and update it for christmas okay. and here some of the nine tail fox power just like the 4 tail fox nartuo when his anger unleashed the demon within just like he fought orochimaru and make it happen .
MasterSpecter chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
OMG, when's the next chapter, cause I can't wait, pm me with da answer
Winky Keaton chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
Hey man sorry what hapen when I read you're notes. when you got things fix look at the
Sora no Otoshimono manga and the movies update some part what you like to put in and not the part when at the manga when the harpy sister , hiyori ,and astera and chaos are dead becuase that to sad just look at the chapter 60 to 75 and i think chapter 76 might come really soon including the translete english part uhh go to manga and look for sora_no_otoshimono and read some chapter if you like and some more abilty for naruto and unlock his true power and his Pandora state or Pandora System Evolves or final just add it aslo some the part some fihgting action and more Okay and please and for real update it quickly to see what happen to the next chapter 9 okay and merry christmas !
NavigatorZita chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
Hope to see you soon man just read your story really loving it so far anyway good luck with your new lap top or desktop.
pltrgst chapter 8 . 12/1/2013
i wish to see what happens next.
TobiAkatsukiID chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
Next Chapter Author-san
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
as long a you continue writing your stories I don't care when you update. remember, you write fanfics for fun so the readers (that us) have to follow your pace of update (and that why there's a favorite and follow option on the site)
Kupo Prodigy chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
I bet he put on a cat burglar costume on and sneaked crouching to get dem panties...
I was wondering what you were gonna do with the pairings...I was starting to think you would make Ikaros go for both of them. I don't know why...but I don't like seeing girls be with two guys(or more)...and yet I like harem manga/anime quite a bit...must be because I'm a guy...
Glad to see he will be with Hiyori...she is perfect for him and vice-versa. Too bad in the manga though...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Rereading all your stories! W00T!
Winky Keaton chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Hey there author if you are reading this post review. I want to give you a simple next chapter or a sequal stories for this crossover of Naruto Sora no Otoshimono I read Sora no Otoshimono chapter 71 , 72 , and 73 is already update and in englsih. * spoil alert * tomoki is back thank to mino a medical angeliod and the whole world is gonna be erase with the humans to except tomoki and and aslo the part of mikako is an angel or an angeliod that I read I said " HOLY SHIT HOW I MISS THAT PART ?! ". Any way i just want to make sure for you to make another part of this stories and aslo turn naruto to an angel to an angeloid like that movie . sora no otoshimono clockwork angeloid here some idea for naruto full angel or angeliod name's here this naruto angeloid present. Type: sigma . Abilities: some of the eight tail fox Wing type: a bit like Ikaros wings but with red and a bit eltric type like Astraea is and aslo smarter and known Synapse 's technology like Nymph is . A The third generation ever and look at digimon frontier at the computer. Aldamon ,EmperorGreymon, BurningGreymon and sorry i write this long but I'm so exited to read another one of you're aswsome work you have just done. you heard of one piece right. look one the .com and slash Logia or zoan or Paramecia or haki and put some on there okay. is just is been so long and now i want you put some changes around this stories especially the part of the harpies twin and hiyori die is just much and a bit sad for me and the fans. put this advice i wrote for you at sept the 11 2013 and please take you're time to make this happen make it 1 threw 40 or 61 like the other author I read Sora No Otoshimono: The Higg's MissionAuthor: Shane Ward. Okay thank you and see you're next good work for the next chapter and the stories good bye .