Reviews for Homeward Bound
syrathia chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
I don't knowing you remember this story but every time I read it I really wish there was more. It's a fantastic piece with my favorite two pairings. You really should write more! -winky face-
capriciously quixotic chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
In all honesty, while this has all the elements of a good story - writing style balanced between description and dialogue, characters who are relatively in character, a sufficiently interesting plot development - it's missing something that makes it stand out from the rest of the 'after the fall, Fang and Vanille wakes up, Lightning and Fang gets together' stories. It's sweet, but not particularly memorable.

One element I can see that you could probably build on is Lightning knowing what she wants and Fang who is slightly more hesitant. Since the plot is based on the developing relationship between them, you could go a little deeper into how and why they feel that way, perhaps by interspersing the current events with a couple of flashbacks. Why, for example, is Fang having difficulty saying what she feels when she's pretty much fearless at everything else?

You could go into who's going to take the next step and push the relationship further, probably by going on a date or some such. Is it going to be Claire as well, and if so how would she do it now that she knows Fang reciprocates (straightforwardly or subtly)? Maybe she'll try to seduce Fang with either disastrous/hilarious result or amazing fireworks. Perhaps Fang has gained enough motivation/confidence to bring them to the next level, which would require a lot more development given by the past few chapters. We also haven't really seen the reactions of the other cast members besides Serah and Vanille, so that should probably be on the cards at some point in the future.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Awww, Lightning seems so much...softer in this story. But that's not a bad thing. It's a nice change
Hollow Panda chapter 5 . 6/20/2012
Aww, Light is so sweet. I've been in Fang's position before, where this overwhelming feeling just makes you want to cry. I love the emotion in this, it's very believable. I think it's just in Light to question the good things and just accept the bad, where as Fang takes everything with a grain of salt (pun intended).

Really good chapter, keep up the nice work :)
Hollow Panda chapter 5 . 6/20/2012

Really good chapter, keep up the nice work :)
FalconTytus chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
i love claire - shes cute and cheeky and aww the romance between fang and claire soo cute!
WhiteFoxLia chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
cant wait for your next update.

i love it keep up the grear work.
FalconTytus chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
aww this is cute - i am defo liking this story!
Hollow Panda chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Another good chapter :)

I think the reason why it's short is because there's not a lot of detail. Not saying that's a bad thing, but that's something I noticed with longer stories ...

Stick to your own style and keep up the good work, can't wait for another one :)
Hollow Panda chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Great chapter, can't wait to find out what's going to happen :)
UnBrokenFlow chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Ohhhhh What happens ? XD It's a great start of the first chapter, btw.

! Can't wait for the next update yo