Reviews for The Handwriting on the Wall
luvthembones chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Great story, I love the sequel as well. YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY WELL READ AND HIGHLY INTELLIGENT! You also love these characters. I wish you wrote for the show! Thank you for this. I look forward to all of your future stories on Bones!
jazzyproz chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
I enjoyed this very much! Thank you for writing it!
pampioloy67 chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
Very good story. looking for your other works
Cocoa Girl chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
I liked the chapter it was nice and long and you added Bones asking Booth to marry her. Is this the last chapter? Or will we get a few more?
DWBB chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
"Shot thru the heart and you're to blame." This was beyond good,you had my attention from word one. The proposal and explanation Brennan gave was beyond my expectations. I sure wish this would happen on the show.

Thanks for making my heart flutter/
Frankie707 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
That was a lovely chapter and stressful wrap-up to your story. I'm glad I found and read it.
NatesMama chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Sorry for not reviewing until now, but this was very good. It read well and the chapters flowed beautifully. I really enjoyed it. :)

You should know, however, that the 'Marco Polo' game is well-known Bones canon in that Brennan revealed in The Woman in Limbo that she and her brother Russ would play the game while she was at school and it made her feel less isolated. She told Angela, "Sometimes it was the only thing I said all day.". To be honest, when I read Brennan not knowing the game, it jerked me out of the story and I suspect it would be that way for any other Bones fan.

But that was really the only nitpick I had. As I said, it's a great story. Well done. :)
Ash chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Superb. Well written and great ending.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
i like your story but the marco polo game is something brennan knows very well. perhaps you should watch the woman in limbo again
Caprigirl60 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
I really enjoyed this. From her meeting modern day Sherlock Holmes to Pelant and Flynn conspiring together from the beginning *which I found completely plausible.*

Loved that Booth had Hot Blooded playing for their reunion. That was perfect. Very glad that while Brennan cried about having left Booth without telling him, he was comforting and caring with her while letting her know how upset he had been because he had to be left behind.

There are so many angsty fics out there, it was a pleasure to read something suspenseful, yet still leaning on the side of the good guys.
jsboneslover chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Hooray for this great reunion! Well done.
pampilot67 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Very good it kept me wishing for more
jsboneslover chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
FANTASTIC chapter! It's a great ruse to have Pelant with a not as smart accomplice who will be his undoing. I love that Booth had a major role in bringing them down.

Max showing up is such a great ending to the story...but the FUN is just beginning. Perhaps Bones saw the press conference?
G.M.Portraepic chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Wow! - This is fantastic! I just found it today - and I don't even watch Sherlock, but this has made me want to. Can't wait to read more (and see the Booth/Brennan reunion - naws!). Hope you keep Sherlock in the story - he could join Team Jeffersonian! haha ;) Thanks for sharing! :)
Jane chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
I am so glad you decided to write this prequel. I have never watched Sherlock, but maybe I'll look it up now - seems interesting. I am excited to see how the story unfolds.