Reviews for Time Bomb
vampyfreak chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Liked the chapter
me myself and ink chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Hehe, I like angry tony :)
FutureOscarWinner94 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Haha I freakin love this story! Can't wait for the next update!
johncorn chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
This is a awesome story. Any idea on the next update and is Thor going to be in that update? Also I can't wait to read how stark deals with Asgard.
books101 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Wow! This story is very entertaining! Not only is it funny, but I feel like it's going to address some problems between the team that are very important. I can't wait to see them finally begin to understand each other a little better..

Some of these lines are incredible! When Steve thought how Tony Stark has conversations with his walls, and with Bruce's comment about the Rumpus Room being 'hulk-proof'... Wonderful. :)

I also loved the bit about how they were giving Tony a taste of what he dishes out.

I hope that Steve and Tony talk soon. I have a feeling Howard Stark is the problem there, for the most part. Just like what Pepper was saying. Tony is a good guy, I really like his character. And after Ironman 2, I found myself resenting his dad.

Anyway, after this very long review I'll just say thank you very much for this story, and I look forward to more.
DELETED DUE TO SECURITY ISSUES chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Haha mystical "ree mote"...Oh... I'm laughing so hard right now. Poor Jarvis, always being picked on. xD Continue!
rozisa chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Keep going. I just love Hoarders. It would frighten the shit of out Steve, though.
Corantien chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Muhahaha, a lot of things happened with your country.

Go write me some more please?

Hugs
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Awesome start!
jack2724 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
haha i totally love this! the plane ride is just PERFECT! please continue this story line :D
McRaider chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is hilarious. Can't wait for more
8fangirl8 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I know what you mean, when I first watched the avengers, I couldn't get it out of my head either! But anyway,GREAT fanfic! Please keep updating! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Good job but theres another story that's very similar to this. I forget what its called but heads up.
Mekichichifu chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh my god, Steve at the end was hilarious. xDDDDD

I hope you continue! :D
OT6AllTheWay-BCNSTT chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Oh my gOsh. That was hilarious, can't wait for more
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »