Reviews for Time Bomb
Maelyx Rayne chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Update soon!
Requiem For A Devil chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Haha, Clint and Jarvis are the best x) Loving the story so far, can't wait to see what you can do with the whole team in one place 8D
vampyfreak chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Liked the chapter
me myself and ink chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Hehe, I like angry tony :)
FutureOscarWinner94 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Haha I freakin love this story! Can't wait for the next update!
johncorn chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
This is a awesome story. Any idea on the next update and is Thor going to be in that update? Also I can't wait to read how stark deals with Asgard.
books101 chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Wow! This story is very entertaining! Not only is it funny, but I feel like it's going to address some problems between the team that are very important. I can't wait to see them finally begin to understand each other a little better..

Some of these lines are incredible! When Steve thought how Tony Stark has conversations with his walls, and with Bruce's comment about the Rumpus Room being 'hulk-proof'... Wonderful. :)

I also loved the bit about how they were giving Tony a taste of what he dishes out.

I hope that Steve and Tony talk soon. I have a feeling Howard Stark is the problem there, for the most part. Just like what Pepper was saying. Tony is a good guy, I really like his character. And after Ironman 2, I found myself resenting his dad.

Anyway, after this very long review I'll just say thank you very much for this story, and I look forward to more.
Haha mystical "ree mote"...Oh... I'm laughing so hard right now. Poor Jarvis, always being picked on. xD Continue!
rozisa chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Keep going. I just love Hoarders. It would frighten the shit of out Steve, though.
Corantien chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Muhahaha, a lot of things happened with your country.

Go write me some more please?

vampyfreak chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Awesome start!
jack2724 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
haha i totally love this! the plane ride is just PERFECT! please continue this story line :D
McRaider chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This is hilarious. Can't wait for more
8fangirl8 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I know what you mean, when I first watched the avengers, I couldn't get it out of my head either! But anyway,GREAT fanfic! Please keep updating! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Good job but theres another story that's very similar to this. I forget what its called but heads up.
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »