Reviews for Time Bomb
Marauderette96 chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
Brilliant story so far! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter :)
Tai-writer chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
I like Bruce/Darcy, because she's nice and he deserves that. I always love Avengers getting-to-know-each-other fics too, I like this one because the romance makes it different.
Autumn Moon Fae chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
Oh... I love Bruce and Darcy... them... how did you think of that?

Right. I also love how you kinda gave them all references to their past. That was nice. I hate when people seem to forget that terrible stuff happened to basically all of the Avengers - except maybe Thor? - and don't mention it.

I love this story. It's so sweet and hilarious and lovely. :)
dancing penguin chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
funny!
TheWritingMonster chapter 10 . 8/19/2012
The end of the chapter is nice and sweet. I kind of hope that Tony does reconcile with Bruce in some way that only Tony Stark would know how. I enjoyed this chapter.
Linzerj chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
*fangirl squee*
Linzerj chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
*hugs Steve* There there Stevie, it's OK...
I love how the characters interactions are evolving and whatnot. Great job so far!
Linzerj chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Well that's one mashup you won't see everyday. Good thing Pepper took a pic for evidence.
Oh boy, with the Avengers and Darcy and Jane under one roof...oh, this shall be interesting. And I sense the beginnings of Bruce/Darcy... oh, this will be EPIC!
HolyshizpickleTT chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
OH MY GOSH IT'S SO CUTE AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

SO MANY BRUCE AND DARCY FEELS. SO. MANY. I'M SO HAPPY.

I was waiting for this for so long. I am so pleased.

The only problem was the last part wasn't written in past tense but the rest of the chapter was! Waaaat? It's like, it's happening, or going to happen. I don't like it and it confuses people.

There was my constructive criticism for the day. ON TO THE PEOPLE.

I really liked Thor in this chapter. You really nailed down his thing with the Hulk. I love love love love it in stories when people 'tame' or whatever the hulk, or the hulk is different with different people.

He is a person, you know. Just big and green and usually not that happy.

This is Tony. This is so Tony. You got his curiosity so well, and let it be known that his curiosity gets him in deep shit.

BRUCE IS SO CUTE. He's just so shy and adorable.

Darcy. Where can I begin. Her personality and the way you write her is amazing. It shows off just about every part of her deep and complex person. The way you paired the two together is something that makes me happy.
Lumoa chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
Yes! You put in Darcy/Bruce! They are quickly becoming one of my favorite couples! To bad they'll probably never be in the same movie *sob*
scintillatingshards chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
aww that was a great chapter. although the darcy-bruce thing was a little unexpected. i really hope tony doesn't find out.
Arrows the Wolf chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
Bruce and Darcy... I like it. :)
GODZILLAGIRL chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
No no no no no no! No clintasha! I have had enough with that couple to many of those. The story is fine the way it is I usually like the usal couples you know that the past movies made and a unusual one (that I'm not saying so I don't implie) but i got to say I like the Bruce/Darcy stuff it's cute! About the Clint/Natasha thing it's your story do what you want but I was just saying to many of those story's. Loving this story!
Nanananana bat dog!
Coke-lover chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
I like this story. Would you include a clint and natasha love relationship?
The Miss America chapter 10 . 8/17/2012