Reviews for Time Bomb
baichan chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
Im sorry i doubted you knowledge of cap
baichan chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Did ya know july 4 is caps bday?
WhiteCrow10 chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Aw, this was such an adorable chapter. ) Trudy the puppy was so cute! I love how everyone pitched in to help with Pepper's birthday!
I also love the scenes with Natasha and Bruce. That was so nice of her to help him track down Betty. Even though she had moved on, it was great for them to meet again. And it was great for Natasha and Bruce to reconcile. I just love how everyone is getting closer and closer together. They're starting to operate like a family!
Great job! Can't wait for the next update!
scintillatingshards chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
"women are distracted by shiny things" lol

that was a nice chapter :)
really great to see bruce and betty interact.
Epoch95 chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Love your story!
Update Soon:D
HeartsNaruto chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Tony is such a wonderful influence. PUPPY!

[love button] *click* [loved]
Andrewthegreat1 chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Oh my goodness, this was completly amazing! This has now been added as a fav story. Please update! By the way, you did fantastic with this chapter becsuse we got to see another side of bruce. If i may, could i ask that you do a chapter filled with bruce/tony friendship, dat wud b the bomb!
02847qndawd chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
OH MY NYAN, WHAT IS AIR. Batdog is brilliant! XD can't wait for next chapter!
HolyshizpickleTT chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
You were late, child.

But I forgive you because you put in a puppy.

:D PUPPY.

Now, onto the review.

Bruce. Bruce Bruce Bruce. I want to hug him so hard that he'll turn into the hulk and hug me back because Bruceee. He's just so cute.

Steve had like, three lines in this chapter. I don't really know how to report on him, except that he's so cute that I want to turn him into a kangaroo and keep him as a pet.

Darcy needs a chapter soon. Her awesomeness needs to be exploited!

Thor is adorable. Seriously, just the cutest thing ever. Especially with him loving dogs and being a brony...adorable.

Tony rubs off on everyone, which could be a bad thing. And he needs to give his girlfriend a poodle to get laid. Lol.

Natasha and BruceEpic awesomeness. I'm gonna go read some stories involving them now.

CLINT IS A TOTAL BOSS. I hate him usually, but once again, you made me fall in love with a character. Damn you.

Pepper is D'aw.

DANANANANANANNA BATDOG.

I demand you write more, faster. Adeu.
Twilarose chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Love this story. Are we ever going to see Thor deal with his brother issues?
Arrows the Wolf chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
I'm gonna run around screaming "Nanananananananana BATDOG!" for the rest of today.
TheWritingMonster chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Trudy is adorable, I hope she and Tony get some cuddles in. That would be hilariously adorable. I think this chapter was good, Bruce got to get some closure which is good. Can't wait to see what you have in mind for the next chapter.
TheAdvocate chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
You write Tony really well. Hell, you write everyone really well. This is a damn good story.
iluvmusicsomuch chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Update, I must see what happens next. I love so far. Poor Tony.
HolyshizpickleTT chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
OH MY GOSH D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I'll be honest, I've never watched Iron Man completely. He was the one superhero I really just couldn't get into. You have made me fall in love with him.

(And just to make you jealous, I'm meeting Robert Downey Jr. this year on the set of Iron Man 3.)

Don't get into a pattern of slacking off. I did that on a story once and lost about half of my followers. However, I've been checking this story every day since the last one. I think I'm your biggest fan. Yeahhhh.

You have no idea how much the Science Bro's make me happy. So. Much.

Thor and Darcy's relationship: Priceless.

I'm not a big Pepper fan, but once again, you have made me love her.

Tony is a CUDDLER.

Jarvis cockblockingHilarious.

Bruce calling Loki Cat CrazyHilarious.

The last section made me a little watery eyed. Seriously, good job with mushy stuff. I can't do that in a million years.

Now I demand MOARRRR.