Reviews for Time Bomb
iluvmusicsomuch chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Update, I must see what happens next. I love so far. Poor Tony.
HolyshizpickleTT chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
OH MY GOSH D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I'll be honest, I've never watched Iron Man completely. He was the one superhero I really just couldn't get into. You have made me fall in love with him.

(And just to make you jealous, I'm meeting Robert Downey Jr. this year on the set of Iron Man 3.)

Don't get into a pattern of slacking off. I did that on a story once and lost about half of my followers. However, I've been checking this story every day since the last one. I think I'm your biggest fan. Yeahhhh.

You have no idea how much the Science Bro's make me happy. So. Much.

Thor and Darcy's relationship: Priceless.

I'm not a big Pepper fan, but once again, you have made me love her.

Tony is a CUDDLER.

Jarvis cockblockingHilarious.

Bruce calling Loki Cat CrazyHilarious.

The last section made me a little watery eyed. Seriously, good job with mushy stuff. I can't do that in a million years.

Now I demand MOARRRR.
Lumoa chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Yay, now it's Tony's turn for PTSD...sigh, poor Tony. Nobody could have really known but showing that kind of problem in front of everyone would shatter him. I'm glad he trusts Pepper and Bruce so much. You wrote their friendship to mean a lot to Tony, which I think it really does, and you did a good job showing it.
missamerica1122 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
This story makes me want to stop writing my own fan fiction because there is no way it can live up to the epicness of your story. And I'm only on Chapter 3. Bravo! Wonderful story, the characters are spot on, and I love the Darcy/Bruce hints :)
missamerica1122 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This chapter made me laugh out loud several times...which rarely happens! You have the characters pretty spot on! There are a few little things and and there, but overall I enjoy it! Can't wait to catch up with the story! :D
HeartsNaruto chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
You don't just push Tony into the pool! That's a no no! But he went in the pool later! :D my favorite stroke is butterfly! :D haha. I feel bad that he has nightmares :( his light will never go out.

[love button] *click* [loved]
vampyfreak chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Liked it
icis182 chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
really enjoyed this! interested to see how the team responds to Tony's reaction to water.
scintillatingshards chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
aw that was so sweet :)
and lol I think Jarvis is jealous of Tony... XD
ChaosIdeals chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Naw, I think I just had a fangasm over non-arsehole Tony :3 Loved it, great chapter :)
CladnPlaid chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
Omg, this chapter made me cry! D: Why you break my heart? *goes and cries in corner*
Ok, I'm back now :P I haven't gotten a chafe to review this story before until wanted to say that I absolutely love love this fic! Seriously awesome writing! Keep up the good work!
rmonroe chapter 8 . 7/26/2012
I LOVED this chapter. Definitely my favorite so far! That could be because I just adore Tony- especially Tony and Bruce and Tony and Pepper. I love how you write them!
Jessie Barton chapter 7 . 7/14/2012
I love this so far! I've been reading this since you started it and am just now reviewing it... bad me! but I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
"holy crap, future" BAHAHAHAHAHA! That part made me laugh so hard :D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
LOVE this story. Seriously, it's just such fun to read, and you write the characters so well. Please continue!
158 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »