Reviews for Untitled NanoFate 1
ElementalMiko12 chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
XD haha oh god thats so cute
ElementalMiko12 chapter 3 . 5/8/2014
x3 so cute!
ElementalMiko12 chapter 2 . 5/8/2014
Myah :3 so sweet
ElementalMiko12 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
D: nanoha's sick nooo ,but fate was so sweet carrying her around :3
fansgirl chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
kawai! sooooo cute pupy Fate-chan banzai

more pleaseeeeee
ZonaRose chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Wa... wait this isn't done is it?

A puppy Fate is so Kawaii!

We need more of this. Please?

Well keep up the really good work.

I hope the ShizNat doesn't end like this one did. To short.

A puppy Natsuki would be just as kawaii!

Good luck on your other stories and come back to play again.

ZR };-
Honulicious chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
No tail? Eh?

He he, Nanoha hallucinating was a nice toych. Cute story and thanks for all the fluff!
Kanoue Aiichi chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
LOL wow, that was cute. But no! So short! ;_; Muuu, I want more hehe. I'll be waiting for your next chapter! Be sure of it! *hides behind curtain and waits*

-Fate
Unknown Reviewer chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
This story its do cute _ I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
2takuya chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Yeah, ill jst be completely honest and straightforward. Im reading this for the fluff, so im hoping there will be at least a few more chapters with a lot more fluff. :)
Honulicious chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I thought fate was gonna kiss Nanoha at the end...I guess not. He he very sweet! At least Nanoha feels much much better
ditto526 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
and the fluff just keeps on coming, i love this story it is just so cute, and i like the Japanese in the story, it helps me learn a little of the language, please keep up the good work, i am looking forward to the next chapter
ZonaRose chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Nicely done chapter.

I love the fluff and lovey doveyness.

KAWAII!

I look forward to more soon.

Keep up the really good works.

ZR };-
SapphoSensei chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Nice story.

First, I would like to address my thoughts on using Japanese in the story. Some words are quick to understand and keep the story flowing - the reader quickly learns the word or, already knows it and so the use is giving us flavor, or allowing us to hear their voices based on the anime series (if you watched subbed). When full sentences I feel two ways about it - first it can still lend itself to the same condition I mentioned already - or if you do not know Japanese, it might confuse the reader. Do I need to figure it out? Hunt down at the bottom for a definition? or like in your case, re-read the line right after in English? What I am trying to say is that for non Japanese literate folks (ok I am one) it takes them out of the story and makes them think about the language in a technical way. Maybe that is why some folks do not like it. The other reason it may not be liked by some is it can make the English then not feel like it is authentic - in other words we are not actually hearing their voices. SInce the story is mainly written in English too much use of Japanese may dilute the the stories authenticity for the reader.

All that said, I actually do like it and I feel having the definition embedded in the story for the longer phrases is the best way of handling the translation for your readers.

Second, As for the characters, I like seeing Nanoha like this (and isn't it how we all wish we were treated when we are sick!) I am curious here as to where they are in their relationship, and their realization of their feelings for each other. I find this ambiguity also to be interesting and I would keep us at the edge on this or reveal near the end of the story.

Wow - I am too wordy, sorry! Over nice to read a loving story without hurt.
Sammie-chan89 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012