Reviews for Waiting for Salvation
;;;-;;; please update
CURSED LOINS OF DEATH

IM CRYING
Hllo-Beastie chapter 37 . 4/14
Just reread this, didn't review last time, but just wanted to say this is awesome, and i sure as Hell hope it'll be updated sometime soon. I really wanna know what's gonna happen between Seri and Luci! Please update this!
This is good: would love to read more of it!
Rascal chapter 37 . 3/1
I think the difference is that Dean wanted and would accept redemption.
I don't believe it's the same for Lucifer.
It would be very, very, very nice to be wrong.

I can't bear the wait. Save me from this misery.
Update soon please. Spare me the anguish.
Rascal chapter 33 . 3/1
I love Gabe.
When he's not being a useless sugar-addict, he's downright charming.
Anonymous Myths chapter 37 . 2/25
Wow, I love this story! Very authentic and original. I would love to read more of this when you have the time!
GirlWhoIsANerd chapter 37 . 2/6
Oh I love this fic so much, such an interesting plot and great expansion in the angel context! Carry on writing my lovely! :)
Squish The Squirrel Fish chapter 37 . 1/27
Awesome! I would have reviewed sooner but my mom had confiscated my computer.
enchanted nightingale chapter 37 . 1/27
Loved it!
QueenWoofy chapter 37 . 1/23
Great chapter. I hope they are able to save Lucifer, that would make for an interesting twist.
sekmarcspn chapter 37 . 1/17
I just re-found this story after having lost it for a while and I'm glad I did. I so rarely find an SPN fic worth reading these days and this is definitely one of them. I love redemption fics in any fandom but in this one? Trying to save the devil himself? Always worth taking a peek at in the hopes it will turn out to be a good read. I can't wait to see how the meeting plays out and hope to see an update soon. Thanks for the story! Happy Writing!
PiptheSnake chapter 37 . 1/15
Wow... This is just... This amazing :) Thanks for posting; I cannot wait for more!
Thiltelles chapter 37 . 1/11
Thanks for this story. It was really a pleasure to read it until now. I cant wait to see the next chaps. Bye.
1983Sarah chapter 37 . 1/5
So glad they figured out Cas was taken. Loved the description of Seri's true form and the reaction to the blade in his hands. Sam's thoughts at the end were perfect as well!