Reviews for Waiting for Salvation
StarlightCain chapter 42 . 4/1
This has quickly become one of my favourite fics on this site and despite the few and far between errors I would sell my soul for this to be finished.
Reading Fluff in Public chapter 42 . 3/27
Omg, I know it's been so long and you have probably forgotten all about this fanfic!
but please to God update this!
seriously I might die if it's not finished soon.o.L(*OεV*)E
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 42 . 2/19
please update wonder what happens
Good job
mary koko chapter 1 . 2/10
This story is amazing, I really want to see how it will end. Plese,please,please update soon
darkstardustmoon chapter 42 . 2/7
Hey I just wanted to say that this fic is awesome! I really love Dean as Seraphiel and I'm interested in where the story is going. And deancas of course, yes. This probably one of my top favourite SPN fics of all time.
ZahreSthr chapter 42 . 1/28
i dont normally review, but this is a phenomenal story youve written. the characyers are very true. the emotion feels real. and the plot is so well entwined with cannon that I almost wish this was the actual show. I do have to admit I blew through the story in about 6 hours I was that entralled and I am now going through withdrawls and hoping that you will continue with this further. Otherwise I am just going to start rereading it again.
You have to write another chapter! I have to know if Lucifer is sexting Sam!
Raising pleasant cain chapter 41 . 1/10
Does that mean he has red and white wings?
Chaos chapter 42 . 12/27/2016
Hello! I just wanted to say that I have read this fic at least five times and am so amazed by this story. It has to be one of the best I have ever read! I almost wish that this was the real supernatural story. There is so much to it and really gets me emotional every time. I love how it follows the show's storyline, but with twists and turns. I am so looking forward to the next chapter and will probably end up rereading this story again because of how friggen good it is. So, yeah, I want to thank you for all the work you have put into making this story. You have a true talent. Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 42 . 12/3/2016
This is so awesome oh my god, thanks for writing it!
aldermespeechless chapter 42 . 11/19/2016
um the last chapter is really glitched for me ? is anyone else having this problem ?
sayasage chapter 42 . 11/17/2016
Awesome work!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Cira Heartfilia chapter 42 . 9/29/2016