Reviews for Waiting for Salvation
Rascal chapter 38 . 7/14
Lovely
Sleepybutterfree chapter 38 . 6/24
This is a very well written story. I love these AU-ish fics where at least one of them is an angel/demon/whatever. I cant wait for you to update, and kinda hope for a happy ending.
Yeah! Finally an update!

That was beautiful... (The scene between Seraphiel and Lucifer. I wanna see more :D)
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 38 . 6/14
Eek! Does this mean that Lucifer will turn good?! Pretty, pretty please?

Please update as soon as you can! This story is amazing.
1983Sarah chapter 38 . 6/9
That was a wonderfully done meeting between Seraphiel and Lucifer, so glad you updated!
gaguy24 chapter 38 . 6/6
Love this story, I so need to know how it ends :D
Alex Rider's Spygirl chapter 38 . 6/5
Oh my word! You can't believe how happy this chapter made me. OK, yeah it had angst, but yesterday I was going through some of my stories and was thinking about this one. I was wondering when the next update would be. Today is my birthday and you can't understand how happy this unintentional present made me. Thank you for this amazing story! The plot is amazing, so please continue writing!
LeeMarieJack chapter 38 . 6/5
I wonder in time who will Seraphiel learn to love more, Lucifer, Sam or Castiel? There's not enough Dean to go around.
Spacemonkey52 chapter 38 . 6/5
So happy to see an update for this story! I was afraid it had been abandoned but this update was well worth the wait. I loved the face-to-face reunion between Lucifer and Seraphiel. You can really tell how much Lucifer cares for him. I'm glad the Seraphiel is even making Lucifer start to reconsider his plans. The interaction between Lucifer and Castiel with Lucifer promising retribution is Cas hurt his angel was a nice touch as well. Can't wait to read he next part of the story. :)
gagoze chapter 38 . 6/4
I been waiting for this update. OMG, I love this.. really loving this like I only live because I want to know how it will all play out.

the FEELS...

Update soon before I fall from this cliff please.
teamfreedestiel chapter 38 . 6/4
Umm this is the fic that made me obsessed. Not with the show but with reading what other thought would be great to add to the show. Please keep writing. This is literally my favorite fanfic of all time.
Quetzalcoatls chapter 38 . 6/4
Awwww, fluffyness! Just right too! Update sonon!
MiNiGiIOI chapter 37 . 5/17
;;;-;;; please update
CURSED LOINS OF DEATH

IM CRYING
Hllo-Beastie chapter 37 . 4/14
Just reread this, didn't review last time, but just wanted to say this is awesome, and i sure as Hell hope it'll be updated sometime soon. I really wanna know what's gonna happen between Seri and Luci! Please update this!