Reviews for Waiting for Salvation
YueChama chapter 41 . 7/21
Amazing. This story is just amazing :) Thank you for writing it.
Darksorceress16 chapter 41 . 7/13
Can't believe this hasn't been updated sine February! So sad...but hey, maybe this will be updated and I can live fully...anyways, I'm hooked on this story like Seraphiel was on demon blood.
Beastybunny chapter 41 . 5/29
Please update, this is one of my favorite stories!
VampirePrinssess chapter 41 . 5/17
Shadow- drunk Cas is awesome, and I am so glad that Dean can tap into heaven again
Isy- I can't believe Luce actually watched a movie with Gabe
Shadow- their sex scene was really well written too. Great chapter
Myclarinetisboss chapter 41 . 4/5
I love this book! This is easily one of the best destined fanfictions I've ever read! I just want to compliment your writing skills.
Awesomesauce chapter 41 . 4/4
Gah! Update please! Wow!
21JumpStreetMcQuaids chapter 41 . 3/31
please update wonder what happens
arya304 chapter 41 . 3/23
im so sad that i got to this point because now i cant read more and i really want more! i hope you will update sooner rather then later!
arya304 chapter 18 . 3/23
im really conflicted about reading this, for one its so freaking amazing that i cant stop but it also has slow updates so the faster i read the closer i get to the end and i dont want to wait for months to read a new chapter but its just so goood!
socialsydneyw chapter 41 . 3/21
I love this book so much I read the whole thing in less than a day
*giggles*
*cheers for cuddles*!
Jewelbug22 chapter 11 . 2/13
I do not know how I cannot stop laughing at "Prague, Chuck. Remember Prague?"
SpnPhandom chapter 41 . 2/5
Yes! Ive been waiting so long for this new chapter to come out. And yes! Dean/Seraphiel can tap into heaven again :D
1983Sarah chapter 41 . 2/5
Woo, that was intense and hot and sweet all at the same time. Love that Cas and Dean were finally able to just be together and give each other that comfort. I also love how you opened up something new about Dean and his humanity that has been there from the start. Great update!