Reviews for Give Me A Place to Stand On
damon chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
You write stories which draw out intense emotions in your readers. I think you write wonderful stories. Still i would have liked lily and snape to live and get some more time with each other. They deserve it ! Can't you write a sequel to this and lily's story. Please?
hule chapter 28 . 10/14/2012
Thank you for finishing (?) that story, too. Since it does not say COMPLETED in the subtitles, will there be a follow up? I was a bid confused.
ElmKey chapter 28 . 7/13/2012
The ending breaks my heart, but it works so well. What a great read. Thanks for such an excellent story!
IonicAmalgam chapter 28 . 7/10/2012
Very nice as usual
Leonardo DiCaprio chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
really sweet! i love it!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
I'd like to first say that this story, and its companion piece, is very well written. In my opinion, both stories should have more reviews (and I should have reviewed earlier as well)

However, having read the companion piece, I have found myself discouraged from reviewing since the plot of this piece is now somewhat lackluster since it is not new.

I hope you finish this story, and I look forward to your next works. :)
ElmKey chapter 14 . 6/26/2012
Aww, it really wasn't Remus's fault! I feel terrible for him as well as Severus. I'm glad Severus has some other friends now, even if they're not really great friends.
ElmKey chapter 11 . 6/18/2012
Awww the scene by the lake was so sad :( I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
millie-mae chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
this is honestly very good and very interesting, I hadn't thought much about snapes homelife before this :) I can't wait to read more :)
ElmKey chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
The poor owl! It also served Sirius right to be hanging upside down for that time.
ElmKey chapter 7 . 6/8/2012
I liked the chess scene a lot. Mr. and Mrs. Evans seem to really care for Severus. Vernon and Petunia - a stick and a ball ha ha. But oh no, it was Petunia who ruined his underwear! Ugh, she is to unpleasant!
ElmKey chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
I really liked this past chapter - especially the last line!
mariastella chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
This is a good story, but don't pair Lily and Severus together. They should only be friends.
ElmKey chapter 5 . 6/4/2012
The pink pajamas - so that's where it began! Just one small thing to point out: before you post, check for missing words or names. There were a couple of places that had ,. next to each other or the name of the person who was speaking was missing. Other than that, great chapter! I look forward to the next one.
Blinko chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
I have to say, I like it more from Sev's point of view than lily's. Just find it more interesting...

OMG this fanfic is awesome! Keep on writing, don't EVER leave it!