Reviews for Hell Bent
Curious6 chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Wow, I never knew how much I needed this until now.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I think my absolute FAVORITE part was, "Dean, you're not alone. " God knows he needed to know that.
azerjaban chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Great story, I would love if Dean met Buffy nexf
sirensbane chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I loved this story. I like the idea of Angel and Dean having a conversation. And Angelus criticizing Alastair's torture techniques.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
You really got it right here! Well done.
need2no chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Cool story. I like Semper Familia so much that I decided to go back and read your other stories, too.
Rox Malone chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I loved it!
lee chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
very beautiful story. Very heartbreaking. I truly loved it.
Thank you for posting it.
kureiookami chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I liked that. I think Dean would benefit a lot from being able to talk about Hell with someone who can relate.
Ravus chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Short, sweet, and painful growth.

Some one shots end perfectly, some seem to need more. I can't decide which one this is. Maybe I would just like the idea of this setting more then believing that there is an epic story there. It just feel right.
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Love it so much I want more.
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
This. Is. Amazing. Don't mind me I'm just fangirl squealing hysterically inside my head. And now I need Angel and Dean to be best friends. Curse you for making me want to write that! And for giving me the following idea!

"Well," Angel said as he reached for his pocket, "You're not alone." He handed a laminated card to Dean who took it in the hand that wasn't holding his beer in a crushing grip.

"Is this a," his brow furrowed, "membership card?"

Angel's lips quirked into a vaguely sardonic grin. "Welcome to the Champions Club Dean. We stop the apocalypse every other Tuesday and Friday is Bingo night."

The hunter blinked at his card still getting over the shock of a membership card. "Why Tuesday?" He asked stupidly.

"Because Tuesday's suck."

CURSE YOU!
ShedSeeStars chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This is just - I can't even think of what to say. This has to be the most amazing piece of writing that I have ever read. I love it! You pegged the characters. Supernatural and Angel are my two favorite shows, and those are my two favorite characters but I never imagined comparing them like that. They are so similar and you did an amazing job showing that. Bravo! I think you should write another story having to do with them, it would be lovely.
Illucida chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This was a lovely piece. I found it very fitting, and now I'm wanting to read more from this universe too. -_-; Just think of it as you're an awesome writer who comes up with brilliant worlds. I understand though if you never write more for this one; it is very good as a stand-alone as well.

P.S. I loved how you included Doyle at the end. XD I loved his character, and he just sounded so chipper to say he needed three excedrine. lol
DaughterofLuthien chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is really, awesomely good, and you are officially subscribed to! Great crossover, and keep up the awesomeness!