Reviews for On Top
Marisa Serise chapter 24 . 3/21
This story is EVERYTHING for me right now! I hope you'll update this one too. I am a complete Aizen fangirl and pairing him with Byakuya is perfection. 3
SCJ0263 chapter 24 . 3/14
OMGG I just got the email for this update now! I think it was the right choice to have Tetsuya trained to carry a weapon and I'm glad Byakuya could see that too. Something about Tetsuya and Renji using a firearm gets my blood excited. And then, why am I not surprised Grimmjow already has that knowledge. But Aizen still trumps them in the Bad Ass Motherfucker contest.
If you're still spamming Aizen stories, could I request an update to The Hostage? Another great AU I love.
As always, can't wait to read more!
Kittykins chapter 24 . 3/4
Love it! Please post more soon!
Periwinkle chapter 24 . 3/4
Good to see Tetsuya showing some of 'Daddy's' influence! :) More please?
Anon chapter 24 . 2/27
Thanks for so many Aizen updates. This is the happiest I've been in ages! XD
Parnita chapter 24 . 2/26
I can't conceive the idea of Byakuya belonging to anyone but Ichigo..
But i like this, it has very interesting plot line plus tetsuya renji grimmjow? Very sexy...!
Sariniste chapter 24 . 2/25
I'm glad you're working on this story again! Hope you finish it soon!
BunnyHopster26 chapter 24 . 2/24
Omg Spunky! It's been so long. College has me so super busy like all the time now sigh. But don't worry I've been reading every chapter, every update, everything haven't missed a beat. Just no time to review :(. I'll do my best to find time soon though just for you! I just had to review today to let you know I'm still here I've just been in the cut reading lol. But I was so perfect to see an update for this story. Yesterday I was like omg I haven't seen an update for on top is on so long. And then I got the e-mail today I was like it's too good to be true! I love how Aizen is preparing tetsuya and renji to be able to defend themselves against the people trying to bring them down. Glad to see an update keep up the good work lovebug. I'll review more later
tcas0518 chapter 24 . 2/24
Oh dear god, I didn't even know this story existed, and I'm so freaking excited for reading the rest! I love waking up to find that you've updated your stories, it's like tiny little presents keep on popping up :-) I think that this is the first AU story of yours I've read with this character combination, and just from this chapter I'm already all tingly :-)
BleachLover chapter 24 . 2/24
I love the way Aizen romances Bya in this. He's wicked sometimes, gentle other times and just adorable and sexy all of the time! Great Chapter!
Picklez80 chapter 24 . 2/24
Yay, an update! I love this story. Waiting eagerly for more!
Aizenfan6969 chapter 24 . 2/24
Sosuke, you sneaky boy! More soon please?
Willow chapter 24 . 2/24
Oh, Tetsuya's gonna show his gangsta side? Cool! Hot, sexy chapter. Can't wait to read more!
Winterheart2000 chapter 24 . 2/24
I was sure Byakuya would flip, but he seems to have made peace with Aizen's wicked ways. Or maybe just this time. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Parnita chapter 23 . 5/27/2014
Oh! Such drama& such suspense!
Can't wait Aizen to dish out "punishments" to the stuck up kuchikis !
I usually don't like Aizen Bt this story is good...