Reviews for SMSTSS 39: Tales of a Lunar Avenger!
AshK1980 chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Another great update as always! Keep up the awesome work on this awesome story!
Tristar chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
okay I probbably shouldn't suggest this but, seeing as I'm a fan. Could you do Avengers vs Transformers. I know it's not one of the earliest adventures but, it did happen. How about the squadron Supreme, Black knight(Any verison), the avengers first encounter with Mephisto. The kree Skrull war(which could be a story in of itself) an encounter with the leader...
AshK1980 chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Good work on this update as always! Keep up the awesome work!
KPheonix chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
And the hyperBolic time chamber gets used. Kang showed his genre savvy by leaving nothing to chance when it came Ranma. That part I found funny. Not much other comments to make. Though, Pym was right in worryIng about Ultron. This ends up creating one of their most persistent enemies.
KPheonix chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Aren't you worried this will delay your retirement? 'lol'

The idea is interesting but you already have an Avenger's origin story based on the movies don't you? Why write this one which is based on the cartoon, unless this is about the NAruto shinobi starting their own team parallel that of Young Justice and the Teen Titans?

That would work.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
i like to see salior mooon have a cat fight with past, present and future female avengers to see who the best wife/girlfriend lover for ranma