Reviews for The Adventures of Shadowcat and Rogue!
AustenBenefield chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Nice, very creative
Progos chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Lucinda's Buffy/X-Men crossover "Frosted" has permanently attached the civilian name "Misty Adler" to Mystique in my mind, to the point where "Raven Darkholme" sounds wrong.
Vipermagi chapter 33 . 1/19/2013
This story is very good, but has a large distraction in it's lack of consistency in it's transitions. Otherwise I enjoyed it greatly.
Silvara rivana chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
love love love love this story. glad I found it again. been playing sotry tag with this site trying to find storys I remember reading and I know are some where. Since like a dolt I forgot to add them to my favorits when I first found them. So happy your writing about these two together.
Shalimar23 chapter 33 . 9/15/2007
LOVE IT!
minako366 chapter 33 . 7/21/2006
Wow! That was awsome! I have to say that the pairings in this story were very appealing. They were so cute too. You did a great job as usual. I really enjoyed it. Please keep writing great stories for a long time to come.
Questara chapter 33 . 4/25/2005
I have to admit, I seriously prefer this over the regular Xtreme X-Men series, Seriously, this is GREAT! Lots of Yuri Goodness!
Deamondeathstone chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
Hi i like it but there is one mistake in it thats to big. Yuriko is lady deathstryke you mean yukio.
Thorn on a Rose chapter 33 . 4/19/2004
You know I REALY like this story!
That Swedish Guy chapter 33 . 2/15/2004
A pity it is at its end. I have been following this story very long now, and though it was rare in the showing, it always made for good reading.
Heres to hoping for a sequel.
Harry2 chapter 32 . 2/13/2004
So, Rouge's powers have temporarily deserted her. That may be, but I wish her and Kitty all the happiness in the world. And Emma and Ororo need to sit down sometime, maybe with Mystique to keep the peace, and talk things out. NOW, ON WITH THE WEDDING!
Harry2 chapter 31 . 1/21/2004
While I'm happy that Stryfe is down for the count (And possibly permanently) I worried about Rouge! What's wrong with her! Has she burned out all the borrowed powers? PLEASE UPDATE!
Harry2 chapter 30 . 12/23/2003
SHOWTIME! Stryfe's playing with the team IS going to be his undowing! When that material from Nate Grey/Mccoy's experiment wears off, Stryfe is a dead man!
Harry2 chapter 30 . 12/16/2003
Well, it sounds like the team has survived both Nemesis and Stryfe. Well DONE! Keep up the good work on this and the rest of your stories.
Reese M chapter 29 . 12/13/2003
More More! This is great. I love the whole Rouge/Kitty and Ororo/Raven thing.. I'd love to see more moments between Rouge/Raven and Kitty/Ororo..