Reviews for General Bubbles
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
That is...disturbing. A love letter from a Hutt? Ew!
AngelAxexinf chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This is too funny! I wanna see what happens when Mace Windu tries to send a message.
Lady Lisette chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Oh my goodness! What a challenge! But this was very funny and I loved reading it a lot! A lot of humor one-shots aren't written well at all, but this was well-paced and actually made sense all the way through.

Poor Anakin, but I'm glad to see someone else picking on him. Keep accepting these challenges ;)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
I'm not sure I get the Tripple X part, but otherwise - HILARIOUS! This was awesome, well done, and epic funniness.

Ani
LongLiveTheClones chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Positively delightful!

Although, I did get a bit concerned when poor Rexie was thrown off the balcony...

The Hutt's proposition was hilarious!

Oh, Anakin is never going to live this one down! Jade, I don't know where you come up with these things, but your imagination rival George's, that's for sure.
SerendipityAEY chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Aww :-D The title alone is worth a review. Perhaps all Generals secretly like bubbles? I must find out... ;-) Oh, poor Anakin, what a huge mess! At least Rex survived, lol. The entire date was just so good. Obi did try to help, but... Lol. Lovely fun read! Thanks for sharing **hugs**!
laloga chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
My goodness, woman, this was priceless! The title alone...I can't stop giggling!

Pure silliness, but so wonderful! I'm forced to save any true introspection on this piece and simply say how much I enjoyed it: loved Rex's demeanor throughout, loved the Hutt love-letter (even though...ew! :P), loved the barfight and the pillows and...gah. All of it. :D

Definitely brought a smile to my face. :D