Reviews for Phantabulously Phat
Janizary chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
That was just wrong.

Except for the rancor in the audience. ;)
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Ha, my favorite part was Obi-Wan leading the angry mob of Jedi after Jar-Jar. That was hilarious. Very good story.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
... Um... WOW.

That was... funny, creepy, and slightly disturbing.

More, please? I love your one-shots!

Ani
LongLiveTheClones chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This was just twisted funny. Did not expect girl # 3 to be Mon Montha. Thought it was absolutely hilarious, though.

She makes a delightful bad girl, although the intimate kiss between her and the Hutt made me want to hurl. Uggh.

Great humor throughout the story. Love the curse words in all the foreign languages, particularly the implications that Anakin understood much of it. The whole story flowed very well, and the rancor eating the audience just made for a nice background element.
laloga chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Too much fun! Fantastic job incorporating so many, erm, diverse elements into a ficlet like this! I especially loved Padme and Anakin as the hosts; they played off of each other very well! Though I could do without the image of Jabba trying to kiss anyone...poor Mothma! (JK - she obviously liked it. :P)
SpeaksInRiddles chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This story is most definitely amusing. The only downside seems to be that the Rancor is not exactly on the loose...

Aw hell, who am I kidding. I love it...