Reviews for Her Room
pyrokitty714 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
This fic was beautiful! I teared up at Jack's chapter - it was absolutely perfect! I loved their reunion at the end - I really wish you'd write a sequel or a few more chapters to at least explain how she got back or show more of their happy reunion!
Epicshadow chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
I normally don't like Ten/Rose (I know it's a crime! Just let me finish) but I gave this story a few minutes just to change my mind and just awwwww
fruitwhirl chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
I adore this SOO much. It is absolutely amazing. Just, I have no comprehensible thoughts for this.(:
Jisusaken chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
Aww! You can't leave it there. The Doctor needs to answer her question.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
AH! I was wondering when it would be updated... Oh my golly, these last two chapters... They are brilliant! She lived! Bad Wolf changed her... Your writing is wonderful! Thank you so much for writing. :D
jadesei chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy! And I especially loved Jack's chapter. People don't touch on his feeling of loss over Rose enough! Or their shared loss!
FireflyEmbers chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Love it. I cried at Jacks chapter. Of course he would miss her just as much as the Doctor. So sweet! Always glad to see my fave Time Lord and his girl make it back to each other.
T0theM00N chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Gnnnnah! *hyperventilates*

Dang it, Doctor! Love Martha and never let her go!
ValaEnVash chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
That was lovely! LOVE IT!
Dreamcatcher56 chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
nice ending...was not sure this was leading to a true reunion or a means for those who traveled with the Doctor to see the truth of their feelings for each other...nicely done (especially enjoyed the shared moment between Jack and the Doctor).
JollyRoger1 chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
I'm glad to see a happy ending. Well done! :)