Reviews for Shall I stop
JENTWCSINYFAN2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Nice and may i say another well written job on them together.
karenmiller1972 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Oh good lord, I was so scared that Garcia was dying! Bless you for not going that route! But, thinking of Garcia without a family of her own, that itself is sad, especially knowing she wants one. But, I'll hold out hope that with Rossi, maybe they can slip one in under the wire...? A miracle baby maybe?
(maybe an epilogue...hint hint?)

Love the story!
MD4evaOLTL chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I can't believe the nerve of Derek and his skinny-a** wife! I'm glad Dave can see pass the superficial exterior that fades away with time, but actually look into the inside beauty of the person, where it actually counts.
VanInBlack chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Loved this!

I really feel sorry for Penelope, for having to put up with Derek and his wife and then for getting such devastating news, but I'm so glad Dave's there for her and got her to reveal her feelings for him.

Wonderful story!
DS2010 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Sometimes Penelope is just too understanding. She is a unique sole and should be proud of it
mabelreid chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I don't know why, but I really like the idea of Penelope and Dave together. She's bright and joyful, and he's sarcastic and obessesive. They're opposites in every sense of the word, and yet they seem to work.

Of course Rossi would pick up on the little things that Garcia does to show she cares. I'm glad he decided to act on it.

The last part was the best. Oh, and I think Derek and Jasmine deserve each other. I hope they and their family get invited to the wedding where no one cares what you look like.
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Aw, that was really sad, but I'm glad she at least got a happy ending. Very nice story!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
thank goodness she got a happy ending. I was getting very scared for a moment that she wouldn't.
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This, for some reason, brought me to tears, although it ends so beautifully. It's really touching. Nice that you brought in Team Red. One of your best.
p95000 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I'm surprised Derek didn't come to Pen's defense about her weight. No Class. Dave has more class than Derek and Jasmine. Liked the ending.
tholtman chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Great story! Like the twists and surprises. Made me cry. More please
Red Writer chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Definitely want a follow up chapter with Rossi helping to make Pens dreams come true.

You did have me going there for a moment and I thought that she was given 1 year to live. eeek!

As always a fantastic story but definitely deserves to be a two parter, just so we can see their happy ending and a wedding to make Jasmines parents cringe... ( their embarassment for being so pretentious.

Thanks
Crystalwitch chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Garcia and Rossi is such a nice ship. Not sure why it works but it does.

Lovely story. So typical of Penelope to keep away from the bridal party and the photographers just so Jasmine's parents aren't offended by her appearance. At least Rossi has better sense!

I'm torn between thinking this is perfect as it is, and wanting a follow-up chapter...
Lenika08 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
me encantanrossi y garica

pero no entiendo porque derek no queria que penelope fuera a su boda, o que se pusiera en las fotos no lo entiendo