Reviews for Love Long
Mickey chapter 1 . 4/11
I loved it very sweet
gina chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
um. thought you should know it's Nick Fury not Nick Furry. also i wish there was more Steve/harry love. it's cute
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
magnifique OS :)
sweetchick621 chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Great job!
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Oh god I need another chapter of this!
Thanks for writing and posting, it's appreciated.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
It would be really cute if there was at least one more chapter! :( Just a follow-up or something because this ending, while great, just leaves you wanting more! :3
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
So bittersweet! A good and sad story!
Lady of Slytherclaw chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I think it would've probably been better for Harry to wait until Steve went to training camp and make the apartment look like he'd been kidnapped. More angsty for Steve, yeah, but at least he wouldn't think that Harry had just up and left him.
Mya Uzo chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Yay! Lol. This is the exact type of Harry/Steve fic I was looking for. I just wish it was a bit longer.
Catharmel chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Where's the next chapter? :P
cifer66 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Aww, short and sweet and really leaves you with a warm feeling
AnimeIceFox chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Aww, so sweet!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
cool
Iorek Byrnison chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I like your story. It's cool, but logistically it doesn't work since Harry (canon Harry anyway) defeated Voldemort in the 90s, fifty years after Captain America became a Capsicle. So, unless you are changing the entire chrono-structure of the Harry Potter series I can't help but see that glaring problem as I'm reading the fic. (There are a lot of other issues with changing that structure as well for the plot.)

Maybe you intended it to be completely AU. (It is a crossover story after all), but I've seen fics done well and plausibly without messing with the time lines. I read one last week where magic sent Harry to Steve's time.

Anyway, I do like your story. Great job!
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 2/7/2013