Reviews for The Life and Times of a Winning Pony
mlpfan chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Cannot put into words how awesome this story is. I reread it each time a new chapter is out and was so mindblown each time i couldn't think of what to put in a review. But this last chapter, the very end with Rarity and Applejack. Winning. Pure winning.
TMNTurtwig chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
The new chapter was winning. I was a little saddened by its lack of Derpy, but I can see why she wasn't in it. Congrats on the tvtropes page, also I spent a whole clicking links on there until I forced myself to stop. Cloudkicker's family dynamic is really cool, how she acts like she doesn't care about them, but she really does want their approval. Related, her jealousy of Rainbow Dash was well-played. Still wondering about the Fluttershy incident, but I have a feeling it's going to be a "Zuko's mom" situation. Unfortunately, I think this event will cause I rift between CK and Derpy (buck Cloud kicker/Blossomforth! Cloud kicker/Derpy OTP). The Rarijack at the end was a perfect to end with humor in an otherwise mostly serious chapter and Big Mac was just epic.

And did she and Luna actually bang or what?
cheirus chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Wow. Cloud Kicker is now officially my favorite OC pony ever.

You do a good job with her characterization. I am really enjoying this fic of yours. To bad not too many reviews. You do a good job incorporating canon events and weaving the background characters into it without breaking canon, but also making the background ponies seem important. Keep up the good work!
Dude chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
The bickering . . . Oh god the bickering! xD
AC chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Finally got around to reading this. There's just so too much pony!
Anyway, everything's excellent as usual. Every time I read a new chapter, I thoroughly enjoy the way you write CK's thoughts and how she perceives the world around her. It's just so engaging and makes it all the more fun to read. CK and BF's bickering is just icing on the cake. It's so sweet and you can't get enough of it!

I wonder, way in the future, if you'll do a direct follow-up to 'The Incredibly Dense Mind of Rainbow Dash'. Maybe even tell it from Pinkie's perspective, although that would be a challenge in itself. I think that would make for an exciting read, not to mention work out your brain immensely as I reckon writing for Pinkie is extremely difficult.

Anywho, I eagerly look forward to your next update. Whether it be this or Dresden.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Ahahaha! Brilliant, unique charcterizations for your original stars, and interactions between both canon and non-canon characters are incredibly well done. I've gotta say, this is the first story I've ever seen with a "loose pony."

I've also gotta wonder what had both Applejack and Ratity frazzled up and required them to both leave at the same time? I think there might be more to that situation then they're letting on, no?

Drunk Blossomforth is almost as awesome as drunk Tali in Mass Effect 3. Almost.

Also, I do want to know what happened between Cloud Kicker and Fluttershy. I've got to know why my favorite character is all sad!

Love the cleverly inserted references by the way. They're always appropriate.

God this review is disjointed. Should probably work on that...

Anyway, keep up the great work, and son't let a lack of reviews discourage you! For some reason, stories without a main character in their summary get overlooked far too often.

I eagerly await whatever you come up with next!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
gotta say, this is one of the best stories EVER. So glad you came up with it.

dat guy chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
HOFMG you guys! This is just...yes!

You have to continue this series because it's just so damn good, not to mention very entertaining. Truly brightened up my day as well.
Roarin Thunder chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Amazing I just love the character portrayals so much you nailed it with this fix and I think you should continue this for a long while. As always Roarin Out!
totally that guy chapter 1 . 5/27/2012