Reviews for The Life and Times of a Winning Pony
cheirus chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Wow. Cloud Kicker is now officially my favorite OC pony ever.

You do a good job with her characterization. I am really enjoying this fic of yours. To bad not too many reviews. You do a good job incorporating canon events and weaving the background characters into it without breaking canon, but also making the background ponies seem important. Keep up the good work!
Dude chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
The bickering . . . Oh god the bickering! xD
OTP CK x BF
AC chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
Finally got around to reading this. There's just so too much pony!
Anyway, everything's excellent as usual. Every time I read a new chapter, I thoroughly enjoy the way you write CK's thoughts and how she perceives the world around her. It's just so engaging and makes it all the more fun to read. CK and BF's bickering is just icing on the cake. It's so sweet and you can't get enough of it!

I wonder, way in the future, if you'll do a direct follow-up to 'The Incredibly Dense Mind of Rainbow Dash'. Maybe even tell it from Pinkie's perspective, although that would be a challenge in itself. I think that would make for an exciting read, not to mention work out your brain immensely as I reckon writing for Pinkie is extremely difficult.

Anywho, I eagerly look forward to your next update. Whether it be this or Dresden.
GoG ToXiC chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Ahahaha! Brilliant, unique charcterizations for your original stars, and interactions between both canon and non-canon characters are incredibly well done. I've gotta say, this is the first story I've ever seen with a "loose pony."

I've also gotta wonder what had both Applejack and Ratity frazzled up and required them to both leave at the same time? I think there might be more to that situation then they're letting on, no?

Drunk Blossomforth is almost as awesome as drunk Tali in Mass Effect 3. Almost.

Also, I do want to know what happened between Cloud Kicker and Fluttershy. I've got to know why my favorite character is all sad!

Love the cleverly inserted references by the way. They're always appropriate.

God this review is disjointed. Should probably work on that...

Anyway, keep up the great work, and son't let a lack of reviews discourage you! For some reason, stories without a main character in their summary get overlooked far too often.

I eagerly await whatever you come up with next!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
gotta say, this is one of the best stories EVER. So glad you came up with it.

-mlpfan
dat guy chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
HOFMG you guys! This is just...yes!

You have to continue this series because it's just so damn good, not to mention very entertaining. Truly brightened up my day as well.
Roarin Thunder chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Amazing I just love the character portrayals so much you nailed it with this fix and I think you should continue this for a long while. As always Roarin Out!
totally that guy chapter 1 . 5/27/2012