Reviews for Wolf Trap english version
Coven-Leader-Carlisle-Cullen chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
A very nice beginning!
Thanks very much for writing!

I DO LOVE Newkirk fics :)
buggleston chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
Fittting title -yes Newkirk is the better man because he truelly cares about his mates and wil protect them at any cost! I really like that Newkirk gets the respect he deserves! !/(/
buggleston chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
Well put together chapter of Newkirk's recovery and still of the dark haunted memories from his past
buggleston chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
Wonderful chapter! Loved how the doctor help to keep Newkirk's real condition a secret0 from Klink and leaving the needed items for Newkirk to recohis story and finally able to catch up with my reviewing!
ColHogan chapter 17 . 7/7/2012
Glad to see in the end Lackey give Newkirk the respect he deserved with a salute, and finally saw what the others and Hogan all saw in Newkirk. I'm also glad Lackey is gone and realizes he will never have what these men share with Hogan and with each other: the camaraderie, the respect, and that Hogan will go to bat for one of his men no matter what. Also glad the Gestapo has left and that the information the General had proved invaluable to the underground. Loved how Wolfgang came to visit Newkirk and the prisoners. And finally loved how with Hogan's parting words, Newkirk realized he is not alone and has a family to watch over him. Gonna be sorry to see this story end.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/7/2012
It's really good u have to finish it soon!
buggleston chapter 14 . 7/6/2012
Very hard chapter to read it had me in tears! Your characters are excellent !
buggleston chapter 13 . 7/4/2012
Extremely powerful chapter that exceeded my expectations! Loved the use of wolfgang finding Newkirk.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Happy 4th of July. Thanks for updating quickly and often.
ColHogan chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Newkirk's a good man and I'm glad he's going to be ok now. And Newkirk's experience with being put in that box for ten days was horrible. But even then, he protected the guilty party and just took the punishment. But I wouldn't have lied to protect Lackey especially after what he had done to Newkirk in the past. But to do otherwise would be un-Newkirk like and to expose Lackey to Hogan would bring Newkirk down to Lackey's level and he is not like that. And what's better is that Hogan knows Newkirk is lying to him. Can't wait to see what Hogan will do now.
c0ffeeVaMpire chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
I am so glad you translated this story. I enjoy every update and cannot wait for the forthcoming chapters. It is a compelling story and very well written.
Pen-or-Sword chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
Wow! I have to admit that I would not have lied for Lackey, not after all that he has done. Does that make me a bad person?

I'm happy to see that Newkirk is awake and with his friends. :)

Another wonderful chapter!
Abracadebra chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
I have run out of superlatives for this story, so I just wanted to say that you really delivered a lot of drama and suspense and angst in the last two chapters. And I know from my feeble command of French that some big developments are coming right up. Thanks AGAIN to you and Simone Sez so much for the translation - I thought I had understood the story before, but there is so much nuance that I missed!
Pen-or-Sword chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
This Lackey guy really claimed Eberhart was killed by a stray bullet? Well, I'm sure Hogan will find out the true story soon.

I understood Lorenz was a soldier, a "career military man". That makes him an even better man, because his profession as a doctor is still worth more to him than the uniform.
ColHogan chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
I like this Doctor Lorenz. He's a good man to care so much about Newkirk and to take care of him in the manner he did. But I could sense Hogan's apprehension at a civilian doctor seeing the real reason behind Newkirk's ill health. The entire operation was at stake and still might be thanks to Lackey's stupidity. Loved how you showed the concern Hogan and the men have for Newkirk. I sense this story is winding down and I'll hate to see it end. Can't wait for the next update.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »