Reviews for Wolf Trap english version
Pen-or-Sword chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Poor Newkirk. This is a great, very intriguing first chapter. I'm looking forward to more and more and more... :D
ColHogan chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I had heard so much about this story I really wanted to read it. But as I cannot read any foreign language, I had to settle for the English summary at the end. So, I was ecstatic when I learned the story was being translated into English, so now I can enjoy it from beginning to end. This Captain Lackey is trouble and I'm glad Hogan noticed it right away. And I don't like how he goes out of his way to not care how he humiliates Newkirk in front of the others. And we know our Colonel is not gonna stand for that. Can't wait to read chap 2.
piceamariana chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Thank you! I read through the summary and this sounded really good, but my French is atrocious and even reading the first paragraph really drained me. I'm really excited to read the whole thing.

One thing though. The translation is really good, but I think Newkirk would call s
Sgt. Moffitt chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Thanks so much to you and SimoneSez for making this story available to those of us who are only monolingual! This Captain Lackey is shaping up to be extremely unpleasant, and as Hogan notes, a troublemaker.

I am really looking forward to hearing more of Newkirk's history with this guy.
Goldleaf83 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I'm so delighted to see this story translated, my own French being so rusty I wasn't able to do much with the original. It's a great tense opening chapter, with the emotional strain in Newkirk well forecast in that moment of meeting and developed so fittingly through his reaction with the cards before he loses his temper. And I mush say, the language of the paragraph opening the last section, describing the play of the cards, is just poetic!
Sierra Sutherwinds chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
One of the best stories I have read. I'm very glad that you decided to translate it.
RSpen chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Am I glad to see this in English, everyone is in for a treat! Easily the best story written last year.
Abracadebra chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I loved the short English summary of this story but stumbled my way through the French, so it is a real treat to see this! Can't wait for more.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7