Reviews for Thousand Years and More
Fayre Sholeh chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Awh. That was so cute! Great job.
TenTenD chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Ahhh! This is so sweet. And the fact that it's a present to all the authors dedicated to writing DaSu is in one word awesome.

I'm a bit late with the review but fear not I have good things to say. Personally I like the kind of relationship described in your ffic. And the idea of Sujini and Cheoro being related is not half bad.

As to your question at the begging of the story I believe Sujini was born before DamDuk and Kiha was already a few years old by the time Sujini was born. So that makes Kiha about three, at most five years older than both Sujini and DamDuk.

Now I think I may be inspired to write some more of my own stories. I enjoyed yours so I hope you'll like mine.

Till next time! :)
nikorudied chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
thanks for mentioning me and TenTenD

I really liked this one although i actually prefer that Cheoro would be not related to Sujini. It would really be a compition between this two! hahaha. I am so inlove with the Cheoro guy and always acting guardian for Sujini! No. i did not feel the slightest OOC in here. everything came natural. Keep it up! we need to be making more for this epic series.
I am thinking of making another for this, maybe a series. Who knows?
DamSu shipper3 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
are DamDeuk and Sujini the same age? No. Sujini is a little months or even weeks/days older I believe. BUT one thing is clear, Kiha is a lot older than both of them. She's sort of 3-4 years older than Sujini therefore, older than Damdeok. The Jyuushin king was born under the star and with him were the reincarnation of the four guardians THUS the sorta activation of the signs and the consequent attacks to the villages. (this is just a theory
Damdeok just calls him 'kid' because well because Sujini is so carefree and regards her as a little/special sister. That was until he realized his feelings for her.
WAH. I can't help but do a fangirl squeal! OH my gosh! this is so good. it makes my cheeks red. I feel like i am Sujini in here! Great job and do more!
true fan chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I wonder why there aren't a lot of fics in this. The korean series ended so suddenly and the momentum was just so painful it brings tears to my eyes. I am so glad you did a fic for this! Somehow it relieves the disappointed brought by the ending. great job!