Reviews for TRikus
Crescent Moon -Jessica151294 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Oh, I totally agree with the second part; Never as good as AoD! :D This is amazing, great way to express the TR annoying stuff we all felt pissed off about, like the 'no' thing! :P Keep it up! ;)
Josh14Raider chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Hey cool TRikus :) My favorites are the first one you've referenced for TRLE users and builders, and the last two, hehe play the bike sections, never with a gamepad! Fantastic TRikus, keep them coming! :)
Josh14Raider chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
Hey round two for TRkus, i think these haikus are fantastic, you express your feelings towards events that happen in TR games :) Keep this up, they are very entertaining to read. My favourite is the thrown grenade makes my morning Boom Boom Pow! Hehe, very funny! :D
Crescent Moon -Jessica151294 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Another great artistic piece from you! "Fluffy needs a hug"! xDDDD This was very funny! I hope you'll write more about Boaz being tortured! What? :O She hurt Kurtis and made me cry! :(

Anyway, this was crazily beautiful! Here are plenty of cookies! :)
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
This is amazing! I love the opening section with Kurtis, and the ending line. "I has a hammah" made me crack up so badly. XD

You're good at poetry writing. _
gyikhu chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Funny indeed! All respect to those who can write poems :)
Crescent Moon -Jessica151294 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I have to say that this was hilarious! I especially laughed with the Legend Lara section! (Kabooooooom! xD)

We keep on having really good and funny poems lately! I like this fact a lot! Great job, keep it up! xD
Josh14Raider chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Haha, a very good poem from a TR player/fans point of view :)