Reviews for You're an important man
SparkingxWhitexAngel chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This is brilliant! Very intricately written, you built of the tension amazingly well. You portray Dannyl and Tayend exactly as they should be! I hope you write more BMT fanfics :)
Warrior Magician chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
i think you did such a better job in this fanfic of developing dannyl and tayend's relationship than the traitor spy books did. i felt sorry for both men, and the writing was very powerful. i hope if you write more of this fic, you'll give the characters the happy ending they deserve! please keep writing, i cant see anything wrong with your writing so far :))
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
This story has a very original feel to it; partly cos it deals with the often unacknowledged TST disaster that is Dannyl and Tayend's breakup, but also because of the presentation of the characters. I loved how you bluntly and sympathetically showed Tayend's side of the argument- that's something I dont think was ever shown enough in TST (and made me very angry indeed :P). But at the same time you show that both of them are to blame for the breakup, and the argument between them felt very real to me, something that is extremely hard to achieve with arguments in fics I find. Sometimes they come across as very contrieved and forced, but your Dan & Tay were completely realistic in their conflict.

I prefer to pretend that TST doesn't exist, and so when I see a new D/T TST fic posted (admittadly, that's a rare event cos few writers write about TST for various reasons) I tend to not want to read it. However I've been reading and reviewing almost every D/T fanfic since I started writing myself, and so I inevitably read TST fics to give the writer some feedback. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I had tears in my eyes while reading this story. You effectively bring to life the pains and turmoil of a troubled relationship, and the clash of wills of both sides, and also the lingering affection. You did a wonderful job of conveying both sides of the D/T breakup, and having the characters talk about deeply personal things in a realistic manner. I really hope you write more D/T stories; and I'm so excited to have a talented new D/T writer joining the ranks! XD