Reviews for Safe
Oicherealtai chapter 3 . 5/21
*cries infinite happy tears*

i need a hundred more mori x haruhi fics with the characterization and quality of this one.
Moko chapter 3 . 12/6/2016
That was absolutely fantastic! The absolute perfect balance of what I'm looking for in fan fiction. It's hard for me to find things that are mature enough to keep me engaged, without going so far off the edge that I'm uncomfortable while reading them. Very tastefully done! Best MoriHaru fic I have found to date! Will definitely check out your other works.
coonassblondie chapter 3 . 11/8/2016
I very much enjoyed this story! I loved the way you showed their married life at the end, and I appreciated the cultural lexicon at the end of each chapter (this is the only anime I've ever watched, so your extra bits were super informative for me!)
A Musing Brunette chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Despite the dire predicament they have found themselves in, the seriousness of it all is balanced well with the love being shown. It's heart wrenching yet it brings hope that their now confessed love will pull them through. I love this chapter.
Tisha chapter 3 . 8/3/2016
Wonderful story telling, great visualisation with excellent use of japanology. Thoroughly enjoyable. Well done!
ArouraLeona chapter 3 . 7/9/2016
Thank you so much for this. I was going back over the mana, wondering if anyone has faficed moriharuhi justice in the last ten years, as it looks like YOU at least totally did. I love this!
TheCauldron chapter 3 . 2/18/2016
I really enjoyed this work. I loved how you approached the emotional fallout from the incident and during the recovery, and how Mori had his own little quirks that he knew weren't rational and that he might need help with. Beautifully written and highly emotive without being melodramatic. You've done a brilliant job with this and you should absolutely be proud of it. Bravo!
Taco chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
Lol not to be that person but they must've f***ed a lot.
That Artist Girl chapter 3 . 1/22/2016
awwwww that was sooooo cute. I loved it.
Jessi.DarkFox chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
This made my heart melt. I am a huge, huge fan of your writing style. Just incredible. 3
Darknessdawns chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
This was an amazing trilogy. When I first began reading it I was doubtful of it having a happy ending. I am thrilled that it not only had one but we were able to enjoy excerpts from their life together. I loved the part about their honeymoon and was thrilled Takashi finally got to be all bad ass. The entire trilogy was delightful from beginning to end. Your a very gifted writer. I appreciated your use of traditional terms within this work and was very thankful for the glossary at the end of each arc. Many writers forget that part and assume all readers are as well versed as they are. Thank you again for writing this. I look forward to reading more of your works.
Darknessdawns chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
Carri007 chapter 3 . 6/20/2015
So. This was an excellent piece of work. I'm still kinda recovering from it. I loved how in the beginning you went back and forth between the past, showing the little moments leading up to their relationship, and the present, building up the tension in a superb way. I was also thinking to myself that the first chapter would have been an exellent tragedy on its own. I love how you wrote the story as snapshots as their relationship progressed, which gave a much more complete picture than closely following it would have. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and am delighted to have found such a talented author.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
This was really well done! An excellent read. _
FourShot411 chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
This was a beautifully written story. I'm so happy to have spotted it. Just wow. I'm going to add it to my favorites. You have a way with words. Truly. Thank you for taking the time to post it.