Reviews for No One Knows Me Not Like You Do
thatiss0dawn chapter 7 . 1/22
Crying like crazy. An amazing chapter.
Elyon chapter 13 . 1/9
I dont know why only 87 people read this..This is fucking awesome! Thanks for the story..
Theunder017 chapter 13 . 12/21/2016
I really, really enjoyed how the characters of Quinn and Rachel played put in this fic. The hesitation in Rachel and the way Quinn felt she was the only one seeing her. The little clues sprinkled across were also pretty neat.

Still, I have one kind of beef with the story, and it's the fact that Quinn got her memories back.

I was excited at seeing Quinn convince Rachel of trying to make it work, or of letting go of the lie and just living in the out. Getting Rachel to love her for who she was even without the memories. It would have been tough to write, I know, but I thought that would have been so great to see. Her getting her memories while they were not talking left me kind of feeling disappointed.

It's to the credit of your writing that I still liked the end. It's a very memorable story (sorry not sorry), and I'm glad I found it. Now I'm off to see what else you've written. Thanks for such a good reading experience!
elysiumgates chapter 13 . 6/21/2016
oh my god that was a masterpiece.
Sakhmet chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
Very well-written. Brava.
gllover22 chapter 13 . 5/3/2016
Beautifully done. I have read a lot of Faberry stories, as well as amnesia stories but I have to say the ranks high on my lists of favorites. Wishing there was more of the in between. Anyway, thank you so much for a great read.
Alenairam chapter 13 . 4/21/2016
This story was amazing! I'm overwhelmed with emotions! Thank you for giving it to us :)
HappyFace chapter 13 . 2/4/2016
It is heart-breakingly beautiful and transcending the way you weave words together to illustrate such a breathtaking story. Never have I felt so strongly about memories and to truly treasure them. Thank you for the oasis of words in this world full of deserts.
malexfaith chapter 13 . 3/25/2015
This is great, so detailed and original. How I missed this before I don't know. Big thank you for whoever recommended this. Thanks heaps for sharing
jacethepotato chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
Still crying. Stop fucking with my emotions. I feel so.. helpless and I want Quinn to get some memories back or relearn what she loved so that SHE CAN FUCKING LOVE rACHEL.
jacethepotato chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
It's now 1:22 pm. I have yet to sleep. I cried during this chapter and I have no clue what I'm doing with my life anymore. Why are you doing this to me?
jacethepotato chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
It's currently 4:48 am. I stumble upon this... and it's remarkable. I'm super hoping it stays this way because I am almost delirious and I have nothing better to do than read stories right now.
xxraug-mossxx chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
great story! a truly enjoyable read. I've come across a number of Glee fics written in 3rd person and now I'm definitely convinced that this perspective can make for amazing stories.
loved the way you had their problems play out. I really like me some well-written heartache from time to time but I'm also a sucker for happy endings - so I wasn't disappointed on that front either.
and I absolutely know what it's like to have writer's block - feeling like there is just no way to continue a story. I think you solved this rather smoothly, considering that others simply abandon their pieces. again, well done.
thank you for sharing.