Reviews for No One Knows Me Not Like You Do
elysiumgates chapter 13 . 6/21
oh my god that was a masterpiece.
Sakhmet chapter 13 . 5/16
Very well-written. Brava.
gllover22 chapter 13 . 5/3
Beautifully done. I have read a lot of Faberry stories, as well as amnesia stories but I have to say the ranks high on my lists of favorites. Wishing there was more of the in between. Anyway, thank you so much for a great read.
Alenairam chapter 13 . 4/21
This story was amazing! I'm overwhelmed with emotions! Thank you for giving it to us :)
HappyFace chapter 13 . 2/4
It is heart-breakingly beautiful and transcending the way you weave words together to illustrate such a breathtaking story. Never have I felt so strongly about memories and to truly treasure them. Thank you for the oasis of words in this world full of deserts.
malexfaith chapter 13 . 3/25/2015
This is great, so detailed and original. How I missed this before I don't know. Big thank you for whoever recommended this. Thanks heaps for sharing
jacethepotato chapter 7 . 1/12/2015
Still crying. Stop fucking with my emotions. I feel so.. helpless and I want Quinn to get some memories back or relearn what she loved so that SHE CAN FUCKING LOVE rACHEL.
jacethepotato chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
It's now 1:22 pm. I have yet to sleep. I cried during this chapter and I have no clue what I'm doing with my life anymore. Why are you doing this to me?
jacethepotato chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
It's currently 4:48 am. I stumble upon this... and it's remarkable. I'm super hoping it stays this way because I am almost delirious and I have nothing better to do than read stories right now.
xxraug-mossxx chapter 13 . 9/2/2014
great story! a truly enjoyable read. I've come across a number of Glee fics written in 3rd person and now I'm definitely convinced that this perspective can make for amazing stories.
loved the way you had their problems play out. I really like me some well-written heartache from time to time but I'm also a sucker for happy endings - so I wasn't disappointed on that front either.
and I absolutely know what it's like to have writer's block - feeling like there is just no way to continue a story. I think you solved this rather smoothly, considering that others simply abandon their pieces. again, well done.
thank you for sharing.
sanekittens chapter 13 . 7/30/2014
smiles
sanekittens chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
Intense.
BlackOPSpenguin chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
I loved this story! I could not stop reading it! Every time I went to put it down I would telling myself one more chapter and that one. Chapter would turn into 3.
annabre94 chapter 13 . 6/29/2014
This story, generally speaking, was just incredibly sob inducing! but the ending had me grinning for pretty much the whole chapter. i really enjoyed it, despite the heartbreaking parts (or maybe because of them!) thanks for posting!
Emerald Stag chapter 13 . 4/12/2014
This was an interesting story reading it for the first time. Quinn's random amnesia, and the slow reveal of the mystery of what happened that night and why. Felt Quinn's frustration right with her as she found herself constantly cut off at the pass by Rachel, but it did make a lot of sense once she finally got some answers from Rachel, especially about how Quinn was the one that knew the game and taught her. I really liked the confession in the later chapters, of Quinn revealing that she had actually made the decision pre-amnesia and I also enjoyed Santana & Brittany coming to Quinn's rescue during her lowest point/attack on Karofsky. Congrats on completing it!