Reviews for No One Knows Me Not Like You Do
Anon chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
So. Much. Love.
Really, I enjoyed this fic so much!
Amnesia stories are always so 'Oh-no,-I-forgot-that-we-were-going-out-for-half-a-second-but-I-remember-now!-Hugs!' but this one managed to have a bit of mystery, suspense and a whole lot of feeling.

I hated your Santana in the beginning and your Brittany was just a bitch but that Karofsky-punching scene made me fall so in love with San.
I liked how Quinn had trouble remembering random little things like the word 'switch' in the beginning. It made it funny but also enforces that this isn't something she'll just get over in the second chapter but a serious condition. She did get better eventually even though I thought she wouldn't but it was done with more finesse than the usual 'I-remember-now!-Everything-goes-back-to-normal!".

Finally, I'd like to commend you on your writing style.
A nice story is one thing but the style is what makes it readable and enjoyable.
This was certainly readable and enjoyable.
Thank you so much for sharing!
fawkes715 chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
I have read lots and lots of Faberry fics but this is the best by far. Thank you so much for writing it.
Kali-blue chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
Quinn & Rachel against the world plus Matt. Lol. I liked the premise of a hidden relationship within amnesia. Thanks for the read.
gleek30 chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Please please please tell me they are secretly dating!
lemon-rind chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
This story is brilliant.

Thank you very much.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I just had to say it...your fic its perhaps one of the best ones I ve ever read.
Congrats! :)
feintidea chapter 13 . 9/15/2012
This was beautiful. All of it, every line. I'm pretty sure I cried but I honestly don't remember since I just kept reading. I know I've read and re-read this before, but it doesn't seem to matter; I still love this. The pain. Gosh it actually hurt and I kept thinking over and over, if I lost my memories, could I ever get back the people with whom I've been through the most? Reading Rachel say they would always end up together no matter what was sweet and probably true but all I could think of was a Rachel with a Quinn who would never know their first kiss. And then, for whatever reason, I started bawling when Jack started the pillow fight. And Quinn was actually shipped off to boarding school; I love how you followed through with that instead of using it as a throw away line to make the Fabrays seem worse than they are (like the one, because that's all it took, absolutely chilling scene with Judy and Quinn). And how accurately you described how Quinn felt after she tried to let Rachel go, and how their first kiss wasn't even until the next to last chapter (which screamed pride and prejudice, which is already ridiculously faberry). And I will probably go listen to the Goo Goo Dolls' song on an infinite loop for a week now thanks very much. I will end this here due to dear dehydration from crying :) Really, thank you :)
bearblue chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.
kel'thuzad chapter 13 . 8/8/2012
so i first read this ages and ages ago, when it was unfinished, and i only found it again now. i must say, i just don't see how this is under humor instead of angst or drama. most of it really made my heart clench and all that. it is funny at some parts though and i'm so glad the end is happy and fluffy 'cause they've both been through so much shit already.
anyway, this was totally satisfying.

thanks for sharing such an awesome story
S chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
Loved it. You have talent! :) Keep writing.
blankface0 chapter 13 . 7/30/2012
This. Was. Amazing.
Cassicio chapter 13 . 7/28/2012
Okay... You seriously just sent me through an extreme emotional ringer with this fic.
I could practically feel my own heart crack at parts, and I was definitely near in tears at points. You even had me laughing (which... it's 4am and my mum and step-dad are asleep next door. Therefore, said laughs were suppressed to the best of my ability).
Good lord... This is amazing. And heartbreaking. And I fell in love with it.
Thank you.
Apisma chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
to say that i loved this fanfic its not enough, i'm absolutely obsessed with it. you'd be amaxed at how rapidly it scalated to the first positions of my top ten list.

from chapters one to twelve I was right there with theme, feeling the same angst and hope, then, the last chater was a little different, but i understand the reason behind and i really appreciate that you gave the story some closure.

thank you so much for share this story with us, and for let us enjoy this marvellous ride.
Ghost420 chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
Loved it! :D
1mjustm3 chapter 13 . 7/23/2012
I really love this story. I had so many different emotions reading through this story. It's very well-written. I enjoyed it. Thank you. :)
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »