Reviews for Steven 294
qv chapter 41 . 11/10/2014
Damn. Just when you thought your problems couldn't get any worse... I can't imagine how Steven must be feeling. He tries to make things better and ends up inadvertently losing his dad, getting Emile captured by the Covenant, and releasing the freaking Ur-Didact. Things definitely aren't looking good for humanity.

Also loved that sarcastic line by Kat to Jun. I think you're doing an amazing job keeping them in character with little things like that.

Anyway, great chapter as always. Hope to see more whenever you get around to it.
Species Unknown chapter 41 . 11/9/2014
Yay! Well, things are about to get a lot more interesting! :3
qv chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
It's great that you're continuing this story. I've really enjoyed it so far - even with those cliff hangers. Keep up the good work.
Species Unknown chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
Flood. Freaking. Flood. Yes?
TMGermany chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
Cliffhanger YAY *cough* *cough*
edboy4926 chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
Good chapter.
Any chance that Steven kills the Ur-Didact and inherits the title?
FictionGuy-21 chapter 37 . 5/8/2014
I do love this story but it has been so long since I read the last chapter that I might actually have to read from the beginning to actually have any idea what is going on lol
TMGermany chapter 39 . 5/8/2014
Good to see you're still on this.
edboy4926 chapter 39 . 5/8/2014
Finally.
Good chapter.
By the way, out of curiosity, if you were to add another series into this story which one would you use?
Species Unknown chapter 39 . 5/8/2014
And...*insert Admiral Ackbar's voice* IT'S A TRAP!
qv chapter 38 . 3/4/2014
Dude! I miss your writing so much. I love everything about the story: the grammar, the spelling, the plot, the friendship between the team, the originality, everything.

It has been a couple of months since your last chapter so I'm not sure if you'll continue updating but I just wanted you to know that you still had support.
Species Unknown chapter 38 . 10/16/2013
Hey, as long as they are good and come out i'm fine! CONTINUE!
edboy4926 chapter 38 . 10/16/2013
Good chapter
Let's hope not. The last thing we need is Harbinger's 'humanoid' form out of his grave.
Dr Nafario chapter 37 . 10/5/2013
is there going to be more?, cause this is awesome.
Species Unknown chapter 37 . 9/13/2013
...LET'S STEAL SOME FORERUNNER SHIPS! WHOOOOOOO!