Reviews for Steven 294
Sapphirestream chapter 46 . 5/20
I love this story so much, I can't wait to see more of Emile's predicament and also noble team's reaction to when they find him a malnourished state.
Also gonna be interesting to see how you introduce Jorge, though that prob isn't for a while.
Keep up the great work and I look forward to the next update :)
Species Unknown chapter 46 . 9/6/2015
I was expecting the flood. Although, they could have been using some of the flood's bits and pieces...
Ghost of Los Angeles chapter 8 . 8/12/2015
great 10/10 they should hire you (you have a true talent in writing) and this is my tenth reread please continue it
Guest chapter 45 . 6/14/2015
Can't wait for next chapter
Species Unknown chapter 45 . 6/5/2015
Wow. So something has gone horribly, horribly wrong. I'm betting biological warfare.
redx1221 chapter 34 . 5/19/2015
I want to see some Steven and kat love going on in the next chapters if you please
Some Halo Fan chapter 16 . 4/19/2015
Uhhh...you do realize that glassed planets don't look like window glass right? It's not shiny or reflective at all. Think more like Reach after its destruction. That's glass. Sure it looks all brown and burned but that's all glass.
annonymous chapter 44 . 4/19/2015
Mad story cant wait for more!
Species Unknown chapter 44 . 4/12/2015
So. They gonna be sent on a mission to get Pocahontas for him? /shot by ONI personnel
narbwhal chapter 43 . 4/7/2015
I have been binge reading this for 2 days, once I finished chapter 43 and noticed that there wasn't a 'next' button, I cried.
qv chapter 42 . 4/4/2015
A great chapter. It looks like the shit is about to hit the fan. I can't wait.
Species Unknown chapter 42 . 4/4/2015
-rubs hands together in glee- Yay! new chapter! I want to see Steven kick Truth's face in, or crush him by landing on him in a sitting position. Or maybe punting him off a cliff...
edboy4926 chapter 42 . 4/4/2015
Good chapter.
qv chapter 41 . 11/10/2014
Damn. Just when you thought your problems couldn't get any worse... I can't imagine how Steven must be feeling. He tries to make things better and ends up inadvertently losing his dad, getting Emile captured by the Covenant, and releasing the freaking Ur-Didact. Things definitely aren't looking good for humanity.

Also loved that sarcastic line by Kat to Jun. I think you're doing an amazing job keeping them in character with little things like that.

Anyway, great chapter as always. Hope to see more whenever you get around to it.
Species Unknown chapter 41 . 11/9/2014