Reviews for Steven 294
B-050 chapter 38 . 3/4
Dude! I miss your writing so much. I love everything about the story: the grammar, the spelling, the plot, the friendship between the team, the originality, everything.

It has been a couple of months since your last chapter so I'm not sure if you'll continue updating but I just wanted you to know that you still had support.
Species Unknown chapter 38 . 10/16/2013
Hey, as long as they are good and come out i'm fine! CONTINUE!
edboy4926 chapter 38 . 10/16/2013
Good chapter
Let's hope not. The last thing we need is Harbinger's 'humanoid' form out of his grave.
Dr Nafario chapter 37 . 10/5/2013
is there going to be more?, cause this is awesome.
Species Unknown chapter 37 . 9/13/2013
...LET'S STEAL SOME FORERUNNER SHIPS! WHOOOOOOO!
edboy4926 chapter 37 . 9/13/2013
Oh of course, the old 'we finally find advanced tech that can change everything good for the good guys but the bad guys ruin it at the most important moment' law.
Good chapter.
Species Unknown chapter 36 . 9/11/2013
and...CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP. welp. time for a rescue mission!
edboy4926 chapter 36 . 9/11/2013
Good chapter
Any chance you can send the Halo 4 game to Steven so he and the rest of the group see what happens later on, especially Osman's treachary.
kyle37 chapter 35 . 7/27/2013
ive been reading this story for the last 3 hours straight without a break. TBH i was a bit put off by the summary but this story is actually awesome. I see you havent updated in a while. PLease keep it up,i need to finish it :)
edboy4926 chapter 35 . 6/18/2013
Species Unknown chapter 35 . 6/18/2013
Hey, frankly if it's good i don't REALLY care if it's short.
B-050 chapter 34 . 6/12/2013
Iso-Didact is a pretty cool guy, huh? He is going to have some serious implications on the story line. Speaking of which, it's not long until Operation: Torpedo... What's going to happen there? Is there a Spartan-B312 that's still in Beta?

Emile might not be abducted, right? He might of just ditched his helmet and that's broadcasting his IFF? Maybe he didn't want to be followed for whatever reason.

As always, loving the story. I can imagine some covenant ass is going to be kicked in the near future with multiple spartans and a three metre tall demi-god royally pissed.
Species Unknown chapter 34 . 6/12/2013
FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU! Emile's been CAPTURED! NUUUUUUUU! Let's go kill some baddies! WHOOOOOOOO!
edboy4926 chapter 34 . 6/12/2013
Good chapter
Did you see the Halo 5 trailer?
zezia333 chapter 34 . 6/12/2013
nice chapter. Can't wait to see when the Didact whoops some alien's ass