Reviews for Steven 294
Species Unknown chapter 44 . 4/12
So. They gonna be sent on a mission to get Pocahontas for him? /shot by ONI personnel
narbwhal chapter 43 . 4/7
I have been binge reading this for 2 days, once I finished chapter 43 and noticed that there wasn't a 'next' button, I cried.
qv chapter 42 . 4/4
A great chapter. It looks like the shit is about to hit the fan. I can't wait.
Species Unknown chapter 42 . 4/4
-rubs hands together in glee- Yay! new chapter! I want to see Steven kick Truth's face in, or crush him by landing on him in a sitting position. Or maybe punting him off a cliff...
edboy4926 chapter 42 . 4/4
qv chapter 41 . 11/10/2014
Damn. Just when you thought your problems couldn't get any worse... I can't imagine how Steven must be feeling. He tries to make things better and ends up inadvertently losing his dad, getting Emile captured by the Covenant, and releasing the freaking Ur-Didact. Things definitely aren't looking good for humanity.

Also loved that sarcastic line by Kat to Jun. I think you're doing an amazing job keeping them in character with little things like that.

Anyway, great chapter as always. Hope to see more whenever you get around to it.
Species Unknown chapter 41 . 11/9/2014
Yay! Well, things are about to get a lot more interesting! :3
qv chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
It's great that you're continuing this story. I've really enjoyed it so far - even with those cliff hangers. Keep up the good work.
Species Unknown chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
Flood. Freaking. Flood. Yes?
TMGermany chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
Cliffhanger YAY *cough* *cough*
edboy4926 chapter 40 . 5/12/2014
Good chapter.
Any chance that Steven kills the Ur-Didact and inherits the title?
FictionGuy-21 chapter 37 . 5/8/2014
I do love this story but it has been so long since I read the last chapter that I might actually have to read from the beginning to actually have any idea what is going on lol
TMGermany chapter 39 . 5/8/2014
Good to see you're still on this.
edboy4926 chapter 39 . 5/8/2014
Finally.
Good chapter.
By the way, out of curiosity, if you were to add another series into this story which one would you use?
Species Unknown chapter 39 . 5/8/2014
And...*insert Admiral Ackbar's voice* IT'S A TRAP!