Reviews for The Two Grey Wanderers
Alon chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
This is a really nice scene. You write with surprising maturity for a young person. In particular, your dialogue is very natural and your feeling for the character's emotions is excellent.

I hope you continue with your writing. peace...
Alawa chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Hello Narsil. This is a very nicely written conversation piece. It is quite hard to find stories that capture the friendship between Aragorn and Gandalf and I think you have succeeded very well. You have a good ear for dialogue and I like the way you bring out the amusement both your characters have about their slightly quirky father-son relationship. Your characterisation, generally, is very good I think.

Well done, and good luck with your future writing.
dark angel chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
awwwwwwwwwww this is so cute!I luv these kind of fics,there so sweet. this is awesome!
Talking Hawk chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Awwwwwwww! D That was so sweeeeeet! The thing about Arwen was so sad... (sniff) Well, anywho, I think that was a pretty accurate relationship description of Aragorn and Gandalf. I really liked it - superb job!

Y'know, I think we're on the same wavelength or SOMEthing...because I just posted a non-slash Aragorn/Gandalf fic myself last night - even with Gandalf telling Aragorn to go "home." o_O Weirdo, huh? If you'd like to read it, it's called "The Request"..

(blinks) Great job!
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
*drops to her knees and kisses your feet*

I have been WAITING forever for this story! The elements are perfect! It's seems no one even knows Gandalf and Aragorn are THE dynamic duo! THANK YOU!
Ranger chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Good story. I think you are correct in comparing Aragorn and Gandalf. They were very much alike and Gandalf was Aragorn's friend and mentor for many years. Good job. I really enjoyed it.
Envinyatar chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
Sweet and perceptive. I enjoyed it.
Elwen chapter 1 . 6/3/2002
This is lovely. I must admit I had always considered them very similar as well.

A lovely, gentle conversation piece.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2