Reviews for The Promise
Great update poor Daphne Donny is being mean, and kind of rude. :(
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
Another awesome update poor Daphne :(
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Great start to your story looking forward to reading the rest of it.
leighann415 chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
*melts* I knew there would be some good N/D stuff coming, but it was even better than I expected! I love how it all worked out for them. And I think their love would be even better this way. Great job! Just loved this story! :) *hugs*
Kristen3 chapter 10 . 5/27/2012
Well, I have no idea if my hunch was right or not, but that just means maybe there needs to be a sequel to this! (Oh, come on, you KNEW I'd say that, right? hehe). Love the way N/D are comforting each other here, but of course you know how I always love that in your stories. I can't wait for your next story/stories! :)
Kristen3 chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
For once, Frasier gave good advice, and he wasn't even on the radio! ;) I knew he'd help Daphne in any way he could. Love where this is heading, but of course you knew I would!
leighann415 chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
I'm glad she got to talk to Frasier. He's good at that sort of thing, listening. ;) I'm sure it'd be hard, but Niles would be thrilled, I think. :)
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Awww! Daphne's not unloved! Even if she's not loved by Donny, she still has the Cranes. I can tell I'm getting close to the good stuff, and you know I love that! :)
Kristen3 chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
OK, well, I'm definitely thinking I'm right in my earlier hunch, and it will definitely complicate matters. But I know Frasier and Martin will be there for her as much as they can. I can tell this will be a great ending, as always!
leighann415 chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Aww, she's definitely still loved, no matter what it might seem like. Asking about Mel was a nice thing to do, even though it was surprising. Hope she feels better soon. *hugs Daphne* :(
Kristen3 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
You know I love this flashback here! Poor Daphne must really regret the decision she made. :( I feel so sorry for her, but I know things will turn around soon, as they always do in these stories. :)
Kristen3 chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Poor Daphne! And uh-oh about that nausea. That's not a good sign, if I'm correct in what I'm thinking! ;) I'm sure the next chapter will tell me if I am or not, hehe.
leighann415 chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
Oh dear, I hope she isn't pregnant! That would be a real messy situation. But I'm glad she's back with Frasier & Martin, who care about her. No way would Frasier fire her.
Kristen3 chapter 4 . 5/27/2012
Wow. Well, this divorce could be a good thing in the end, even if it's painful now! Loving this story, b/c I can already see you're going to make the ending worth it as always!
Kristen3 chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
I love the mention of Daphne's powers being charming! :) And Donny is right about Niles still being in love, of course. I can tell this is going to be melt-worthy in the end, and you know how I love that!