Reviews for the six stages
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
This is beautiful and true. Thank you.
lkuecrar chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Strangely enough, I think this is the only story I've read where someone explored what would have happened to Jenny had she not died in the diner.

One thing, though. In the show, Ducky mentioned a high level of creatine kinase in her blood. That specific protein (or whatever it is) is one of the major indicators of muscular dystrophy. MD and Huntington's are pretty similar, though, both resulting in physical deterioration and eventual death. So either way, this story was a great read.
Jessie chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
Omg, thats so beatifully written, I cried, and I never cry at anything,
Booth's-Brennan chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Thank you for an accurate portrayal of the disease that took my dad's life, my brother's life, and that I'm fighting. It made me cry, and was very well written.
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This legit filled my eyes with tears.
I absolutely loved it and this was one of the saddest- and most perfect- fics that I have ever read.
Loved it!
kneelinfrontofthequeen chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
*yes, I will write a review as soon as I whipe my tears away...*

Oh,this story made me cry! I've never thought - for some reason - that it could have been Huntington's disease, was always more for the brain tumor for some reason... but it seems very truthful, I have to admit)
The story is great as it is, but the first part where Jenny thinks about her life is just amasing! A brilliant author's work)
I'd probably adopt for the posh funeral ceremony since she used to be a head of NCIS and it's huge... but it doesn't really matter)

Anyway, thanks a lot for writing)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
beautiful... sad, but beautiful... good job.
TheBreakfastGenie chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
That was REALLY good. Very well written and the Jibbs was so sweet and sad. I'm glad he didn't give up asking her what was wrong and I'm glad she told him. It's so nice that she got to have family with her and I like that she remembered everything for her last day. And a little note, I'm so thrilled I'm not the only one who decided she had Huntington's!
Ms.Chelle chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
You made me teary eyed... I really really loved it. It was what I needed tonight. Bittersweet :)
GingerPhoenixRising89 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Good but sad, made me think of Olivia Wilde's character in House M.D.
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
'wipes away tear' that was so sad but really beautiful at the same time, I sutdied huntingsons and motor nueron decises in science and all I could think off was jibbs, this was really great