Reviews for My Fair Zelda
jessie 33 chapter 20 . 3/11
Sweet but sad update , I feel bad for Zelda. I have a feeling someone does love her , and Dobie is showing it just by being there when she needs a friend.
jessie 33 chapter 19 . 3/11
Another great update, I hope he finds her.
jessie 33 chapter 18 . 3/11
I loved this update Gillis was great, and I don't really feel that bad for Thalia. I am glad he stay with Zelda.
jessie 33 chapter 17 . 3/11
Another great update, Russ is a jerk :(
jessie 33 chapter 16 . 3/5
I thought Thalia was going to run off but she kissed him. I really don't know what is going to happen in this story, but I will catch up on the rest of the chapters this week.
jessie 33 chapter 15 . 3/5
I loved this update, it is to cute here Dobie wasn't giving Zelda the time of day, and now he can't keep his eyes off of her. :)
jessie 33 chapter 14 . 3/5
Now I am curious what is about to change his life. Thalia is annoying, I think Dobie should have taken Zelda to the dance instead.
jessie 33 chapter 13 . 3/5
Thalia is a pain, I feel sorry for Dobie, but I hope his evening goes well, but I have a feeling something will go wrong. :(
jessie 33 chapter 12 . 3/5
Cute update you write the sweetest stories, I love this one. Dobie is so cute, but does Thalia even care about him, I have a feeling she doesn't.
jessie 33 chapter 11 . 3/3
Another cute update Dobie's Parents are cute. I wonder why Thalia requested him to have fifteen dollars for the dance?
jessie 33 chapter 10 . 3/3
Cute update but Dobie's Father is a little mean. I have a feeling Dobie is going to get hurt, and I think it will be Zelda that makes him feel better.
jessie 33 chapter 9 . 3/3
Another great update, Thalia agreed to go to the dance with him. It should be interesting to see what happens at the dance.
jessie 33 chapter 8 . 3/3
Great update what is Zelda doing she wants him to take Thalia to the dance. I have a feeling he is going to end up with Zelda, I hope so anyway.
jessie 33 chapter 7 . 3/3
Poor Dobie Thalia is a little harsh, I guess she does not have the same feelings for him.
jessie 33 chapter 6 . 3/3
Cute update, Zelda is cute, I wonder if he will end up falling for her or is it Thalia that he truly wants?