Reviews for Jurisdiction
steamboat chapter 44 . 11/22/2013
I've read 44 chapters, and it seems like 40 of them have been filled with sawdust about the psychic Clara Rose or whatever the hell her name is. Is there a story in here somewhere about Jordan and Harm? Don't know if I can continue on reading this or not!
Hazmatt chapter 73 . 6/10/2012
Great setup for the sequel! I hope everything works out! I look forward to it!
Hazmatt chapter 72 . 6/10/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I liked the interaction between Mac and AJ! Very cute! I really enjoyed this story!
Hazmatt chapter 71 . 6/10/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Is something going to happen between Max and LaVon? I hope everything works out!
Saissa chapter 73 . 6/10/2012
thats it? Harm and Jordan dont get together?

I would hope that Harm either gets drummed out of the CIA - after all his face is now all over the TV (just like the C-130 landing on a carrier got him fired) and he can get back to Jordan.

Will there be any sequel where we see Meredith cheating on AJ and her being dumped?
Hazmatt chapter 70 . 6/9/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! I look forward to reading more!
Hazmatt chapter 69 . 6/9/2012
Amazing chapter! I'm glad that Max is okay! I would have expected Jordan to cry in Woody's arms, just because she's known him longer and actually trusts him! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 68 . 6/9/2012
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope Max and Woody will be okay! Very intense ending!
Hazmatt chapter 67 . 6/9/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I liked the argument about who should drive and how easy it was in the end for Jordan to win! I hope they catch Trask! Is Harm going to be kicked out of the CIA for being seen on the news?
Hazmatt chapter 66 . 6/9/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Poor Max! I hope he, AJ and Harm will be okay and that they'll be able to catch Trask! Typical Meredith, driving into something!
Saissa chapter 70 . 6/9/2012
Oh god - WEBB - I bet thats you - interupting yet again!

You dont seem to trust your people very much do you.

Harm you need to leave the CIA - Webb is a useless leader and a hopeless boss.
Saissa chapter 69 . 6/9/2012
now why would Meredith be lecturing AJ?

If she is going to be one of those "hands on wives" then AJ really needs to break things off - her kind of "hands on" is DANGEROUS!
Saissa chapter 68 . 6/9/2012
NOOOOOOO!

Please - have someone strong enough to haul Max back onto the platform - Harm can do that.

Leave Trask on the tracks - if he dies - so be it...
Saissa chapter 66 . 6/9/2012
what is the problems with Webb? I have never seen him so agitated. Why the heck does he not come to booston and takle care of this himself. He clearly thinks he can do a much better job!

Merry shot her brother - the ultimate sign of clumsiness.
Hazmatt chapter 65 . 6/8/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Will AJ and Meredith be okay? I look forward to reading more!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »