Reviews for Just Another Word for Nothing Left to Lose
sandysan2013 chapter 13 . 1/17
Love this story but on the second read I wonder if the Doctor realizes he's found another Time Lord-type being. He asked Jack to travel, not Ianto. Hummmmm...
fanficoholic chapter 14 . 6/27/2014
OMG OMG OMG! This is amazing! You have to continue it please! The idea of Ianto becoming merged with Mainframe is pure genius on the level of the doctor himself. Its beautiful how you initiated th merge between them and while I think the relationship between Jack and Ianto was a little quick, it doesn't really matter. Please please please continue this fic!
JazmineKiller chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
Your work is always amazing. I can't believe I missed the final several chapters all this time. Love this so much
Meiyo no Ko chapter 14 . 2/10/2014
Wow. It must be said.

I think this is definitely my favorite of your Torchwood re-imaginings. The developing bond between Mainframe and Ianto was just... Gah. SO fantastic.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
won't you write a sequel to this? i mean, in the view of the discoveries made in the last few episodes of doctor who. and besides that, i want to know how you'll fix owen and tosh's deaths...
Alianna15 chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
wonderful story!
darcy58 chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Oh my! Oh my goodness. Just ead this in one sitting and am filled with so much joy and admiration ant your incredible craftsmanship in creating something so unique and engaging. I did want for a little more mainframe/tardis info and the Doctor's learning of Ianto's significance - which is simply my way of dealing with it being over. May I join the chorus for ore please in this vers, it's so wonderfully imaginative.
Xandra-A chapter 14 . 7/28/2013
I like how your stories make me happy. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I wish there would be more mainframe fics like this. Enjoyable read! I love your mainframe voice.
Monotufu chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
...OH MY FREAKING GOSH! This story is amazing, I love it. Such a cool premise, and the way you wrote it is spectacular!
Shabby Abby chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
I've just started watching Doctor Who and Torchwood and you've introduced me to yet another amazing ship. (There are seriously too many, I can't pick an OTP because it would kill a diffrerent ship that I like. Why must you do this to me universe?)
Anywho, ignore my insanity. Great story. I love the idea and you write really well.
readinggirl1989 chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
loved it!
mercuryandglass chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
I think you broke me.
Tardigrada chapter 14 . 2/7/2013
Wow. Thanks so much.
SEARCH: RIGHT WORDS.
STATUS: FAILED
CONCLUSION: TOO AWESOME.
KreachersintheNight chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Absolutely amazing. One of your best stories. I am speechless.