Reviews for Spring Daze
AntiopeDeThemiscyre chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
So cute :)
The after-sex talk was very sweet.
But I really wonder how Kiyohime can hold and use needles and threads
ServeMeTheSky chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
I don't know why (usually I hate anthropomorphism) but I'm quite taken with the idea that Kiyohime can sew!
Shizuru Fujino de Kuga chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
So cute...I love the way you describe things...
Arrietti chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
The reuse of speech ! No wonder that sounded similar, Himeko said the same thing. I don't mind it actually since Chikane and Shizuru are indeed similar, like you said. Now I can't stop myself from grinning. That was just too sweet. Duran shedded? Is it like metal fur or something? I always think that he us hairless lol
jquackers chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I love this so much. The pillow fight, the interaction between Duran and Kiyohime, and overall the light fluffy tone of this piece. Very cute. And LOL Duran sheds glitter. Beautiful. Great job with this!
sephign chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
aw, very adorable story! I enjoyed each line very much. Thanks for the story
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Would like to see the pets at one of those pet contests with ordinary pets.
Raine-san chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
OMG, cuteness overload! And so sweet.. Your writing is so good. Might I request more story/series from you? TT Need more shiznat greatness! TT
PostoronnimV chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Absolutely adore this lovely story!

I enjoyed very much while reading ShizNat moments... and the moment when Kiyohime has decided sew up her pillow was adorable!
fg chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
i love this story
nuiyt chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
very nice
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Haha, very sweet!
Monkey Blues chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
The first time I saw Kiyohime in Mai-Hime, 'adorable' was definitely a word I wouldnt use to describe her. But, your fic somehow managed to turn a hydra to just that. I was grinning like an idiot (not that I wasnt before/after that part, just a bit wider) when she decide to sew back her pillow. And love the Shizuru Natsuki interaction as always.

Thanks for this fic! I think I can have a good night sleep now!
Honulicious chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Very nice! It was funny, sweet sentimental, loving and everything. Happy bday to ur wife!

Shiz iz similar to chikane...but I think a lot of authors write about shiz like that after sex. So I wouldn't have noticed it was the same saying from moving day. sorry. But thanks for the one shot.
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
5/5. How kind of you to share your wife's gift with us! Autocorrect got your goat in Kiyohime's interlude; you have 'closing' instead of 'clothing.'