Reviews for Don't Sing Your Plans
simbaanaya chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
i think it's easy for everyone to hate nala.
AMAZED FAN chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
I could not put my phone down. Pure gold. You are one of the best writers I can think of. Keep up the fab work. Love all of it (love is an understatment!) Everything you write is fantastic :) I should really write some stories
Ivyflight chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
This story was really good and funny. I loved it when Simba and Nala kept on tricking Scar. That was hilarious.
disappointed 2012 chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Awww, gosh that was so cute! Nice story I loved it!
JohannaMason2013 chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
That's a good idea. I can't wait for the next part
kate chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Please put up more soon and hurry
TMNTMentalistTLK lover chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
I love the way this story ended you did a great job and I look forward to reading your next story
MykkLaw chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Thank you for using my idea and not crediting me. It was greatly appreciated. You know your story could get reported for that. :(

I am serious. This was a short chapter and all based on my review...that could be considered plagiarism. I asked my dad, he's a lawyer. And my mom said so too, she works partly with the government and law enforcement. You think it's a joke?

And I bet you'll just ignore this review or delete it or not even reply. But if you do I WILL find out and I WILL make you pay consequences.
Faithios chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
I loved it!
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
GASP O OMG I NEEDS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! D update!
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
WOAH! :O UPDATE PLEASE!
disappointed 2012 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Great! I love it!
BreGurl23 chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter : )
Reldor chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
No! As much as I dislike Scar I don't want him to die! There's gotta be a shred of goodness left in him somewhere, right!
MykkLaw chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
Haha! Grey fur, hilarious! And I think this "him" is Scar and Mufasa's father. I think what happened to Scar is that he lived, I mean if Simba just gasped like that then it couldn't have been due to his death! Am I right?

Anyways, this was good.