Reviews for Unbroken
Saki Yume chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Finally a happy ending for Akihito. And finally a story where he stands up to himself and escapes from Asami. Honestly, he is better off without that phychotic asshole.

But I do think that realistically Asami would have just killed Akihito instead of tortuting him over a year. Seriously, what would be the benefit of that?
ithurts chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Its so unfair that asami character is :" I love u but u hurt me so I'll hurt u bak" but akihito character is :"I love u and u hurt me but I wont hurt u back"... its unfair... and so sad...:( great fic wished I could read from asami pov:)
jhenny227 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
I just hope that there is a continuation of this or just asami-'s POV. thanks you for this i read this one so many time my fave part was when asami held him knowing that akihito will run from him for good i will really live his POV regarding that lols
inncenteyes chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Omg I loved it but I also cried man that as sad fucking asami sorry but that was fucked up even for him XD
Belle'Masque chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
More?
Chret chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Y'know, you could make this continuation a bit longer.. But this was awesome, I really liked it!
c0c0ly chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Grrrrrrr I hate pet and master relationship by nature,,and I really hate this type of asami..
In eprime manga, even if the wound stop bleeding, the scar will be there,forever. I hope akihito will never forgive asami, for whatever reason! Hupfff
The lady loves the dark chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
the end!? aaw NO! this could be such a womderful multi chapter fic! I loved it!
Prince Pierre chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
thank you for posting such a great story. It was great,though I hope that you make it multi chapter cause I really wanna know what asami will do next or other happenings,.other endings.. You did a job well done! Two thumbs up!
XxMyth MakerxX chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wow, great story. So many people keep asking me to do a continuation, but I can't think of a direction to take. Yours was perfect, especially how Asami 'taught' him after the suicide attempt. You left the reader both unsure but easily certain that Asami did/did not let a stranger touch Akihito. And ending with Aki with Fei is such an ironically hopeful ending for the boy. Awesome job :D
StarA427 chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
Please continue this! I want to see what you'd have Asami do or how Feilong will react!
eprime chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Oh wow. This was dark. Yeah, when Asami let someone else use him that just kicked me in the gut. I can't stop thinking about that. And it's been over a year, ugh, so horrible and heart-wrenching. There really is no coming for them here, is there? I hope he can find some comfort with Feilong, and I hope Asami finds out the truth and suffers a lot. Are you writing another one?
gina chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
gosh, Asami was such a monster! D

i-m happy Akihito managed to escape and Feilong helped him! he is for sure the most handsome and passionate character of the manga! i love him so i am really happy you put him in as a good help!

i should thank the wonderful author of ''in the devil-s theet" because she inspired so many awesome side stories! D

write something about Aki there with Fei, pretty please!
radcat38 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
So glad Aki is safe here. Thank you Feilong! (and author!)

And Asami..you might be hurting but what you did to Aki

is beyond the pale and you deserve this.

Hope Fei and Aki stay safe and away from A.

Hope A gets it and realizes he needs to stop.

Thanks for rescueing our boy. c
latechoco chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Wow This fic deserve a continuation!

Thanks you for this wonderful chapter!